Weekends r hard!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Aliwsmith, 17 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Aliwsmith

Aliwsmith Member

Weekend has kicked in and routine goes out the window my first weekend and already gave into temptation just been rugby with my boyfriend and his 2 kids maccys on way home but I only had 6 chicken nuggets and when got in had a slice of ww bread with it!!! It's first day I've gone into my weekly allowance but feel like I've been really bad now!!! I also had 6 points of my daily left!!!! :-s

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    you know that's what weeklies are foorrr.......

o_O

4. leighforty

leighforty Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.91%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Crikey if you think thats bad you should see some of the things I eat on a weekend. Chicken nuggets are only 7 Pro Points. Your weeklies are there to be used so dont worry about using them. I used to feel guilty when I first started the diet but I use all mine every week, they are there so you can treat yourself.

5. Aliwsmith

Aliwsmith Member

Thanks I've been pretty good today i just want to do well come Monday when get weighed!!! X

6. Slimandtoned

Slimandtoned Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(5.66%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers Pro Points
    Weekends are definitely the hardest part of the week when you start to relax, you can often eat more... I was ok so far, had a yummy cinnamon and raisin bagel for breakfast but I have the propoints for it so I enjoyed it - just not used to feeling quite so full so that's a nice change! I find it so much easier during the week - no question there!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.