• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weekends r hard!!!

Weekend has kicked in and routine goes out the window my first weekend and already gave into temptation just been rugby with my boyfriend and his 2 kids maccys on way home but I only had 6 chicken nuggets and when got in had a slice of ww bread with it!!! It's first day I've gone into my weekly allowance but feel like I've been really bad now!!! I also had 6 points of my daily left!!!! :-s

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

leighforty

S: 11st11lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 1st4lb(10.91%)
Crikey if you think thats bad you should see some of the things I eat on a weekend. Chicken nuggets are only 7 Pro Points. Your weeklies are there to be used so dont worry about using them. I used to feel guilty when I first started the diet but I use all mine every week, they are there so you can treat yourself.

S: 13st3.5lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st10.5lb(5.66%)
Weekends are definitely the hardest part of the week when you start to relax, you can often eat more... I was ok so far, had a yummy cinnamon and raisin bagel for breakfast but I have the propoints for it so I enjoyed it - just not used to feeling quite so full so that's a nice change! I find it so much easier during the week - no question there!!