Weekends r hard!!!

Aliwsmith

Weekend has kicked in and routine goes out the window my first weekend and already gave into temptation just been rugby with my boyfriend and his 2 kids maccys on way home but I only had 6 chicken nuggets and when got in had a slice of ww bread with it!!! It's first day I've gone into my weekly allowance but feel like I've been really bad now!!! I also had 6 points of my daily left!!!! :-s

Crikey if you think thats bad you should see some of the things I eat on a weekend. Chicken nuggets are only 7 Pro Points. Your weeklies are there to be used so dont worry about using them. I used to feel guilty when I first started the diet but I use all mine every week, they are there so you can treat yourself.

Weekends are definitely the hardest part of the week when you start to relax, you can often eat more... I was ok so far, had a yummy cinnamon and raisin bagel for breakfast but I have the propoints for it so I enjoyed it - just not used to feeling quite so full so that's a nice change! I find it so much easier during the week - no question there!!

Back