Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weeklies? Yay or nay?

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by rachluvsbhg, 31 January 2011 Social URL.

1. rachluvsbhg

rachluvsbhg Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.72%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers pp
    Hello fellow slimmers!

Wots the view on weeklies? First 2 weeks I hardly used them n lost 4lbs then following 2 weeks I used nearly all of them n only lost 1lb. I'm ashamed to say that I then ate a load of digestives in protest! No rational thought involved.

Anyway....any similar stories or advice?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irishlady

irishlady sandra

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pp
    hi there i used them first week and i gained 1/2 lb:cry:so havnt used them, but didnt get weighed last week was sick but by my scales ive lost 3lb:D

4. loobylou :-)

loobylou :-) Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.16%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi... i used all my weeklies in first week...lost 3.5lb... this week im gonna try not use them just to see the difference.. :) xx

5. MTMonster

MTMonster Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Week 1 used all daily points each day and only 16 weeklies lost 4lbs :)

Week 2 used daily points most days though there was a few days I didn't use them all, used 47 weeklies lost 1.3lbs

Week 3 used all daily points and went way over weeklies though still lost 1lb :D

Week 4 used all daily points and 32 weeklies lost 2lbs

For me using weeklies is definitely best option as I never feel like I'm depriving myself and can still enjoy social occasions. Previously on old points plan I used to dread going out for dinner for fear of blowing my diet and putting on weight.

I also earn activity points during week but don't use these

Michelle x

6. waterford

waterford Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    makes interesting reading because I really am afraid to use my weeklies.

7. MTMonster

MTMonster Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Waterford: From what I've read here and on weight watchers forum a lot of people feel like that. I think if i didn't use any weeklies I would really struggle. With the weeklies I never feel hungry because if it gets to the end of the day and I feel hungry or if I fancy something for dinner that I don't have enough daily points for I know I have the extra weeklies there to use :)

Going well just now anyway so fingers crossed it continues :D

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.