Weeklies? Yay or nay?

rachluvsbhg

Hello fellow slimmers!

Wots the view on weeklies? First 2 weeks I hardly used them n lost 4lbs then following 2 weeks I used nearly all of them n only lost 1lb. I'm ashamed to say that I then ate a load of digestives in protest! No rational thought involved.

Anyway....any similar stories or advice?

hi there i used them first week and i gained 1/2 lb:cry:so havnt used them, but didnt get weighed last week was sick but by my scales ive lost 3lb:D

Hi... i used all my weeklies in first week...lost 3.5lb... this week im gonna try not use them just to see the difference.. :) xx

Week 1 used all daily points each day and only 16 weeklies lost 4lbs :)

Week 2 used daily points most days though there was a few days I didn't use them all, used 47 weeklies lost 1.3lbs

Week 3 used all daily points and went way over weeklies though still lost 1lb :D

Week 4 used all daily points and 32 weeklies lost 2lbs

For me using weeklies is definitely best option as I never feel like I'm depriving myself and can still enjoy social occasions. Previously on old points plan I used to dread going out for dinner for fear of blowing my diet and putting on weight.

I also earn activity points during week but don't use these

Michelle x

Week 1 used all daily points each day and only 16 weeklies lost 4lbs :)

Week 2 used daily points most days though there was a few days I didn't use them all, used 47 weeklies lost 1.3lbs

Week 3 used all daily points and went way over weeklies though still lost 1lb :D

Week 4 used all daily points and 32 weeklies lost 2lbs

For me using weeklies is definitely best option as I never feel like I'm depriving myself and can still enjoy social occasions. Previously on old points plan I used to dread going out for dinner for fear of blowing my diet and putting on weight.

I also earn activity points during week but don't use these

Michelle x

makes interesting reading because I really am afraid to use my weeklies.

Waterford: From what I've read here and on weight watchers forum a lot of people feel like that. I think if i didn't use any weeklies I would really struggle. With the weeklies I never feel hungry because if it gets to the end of the day and I feel hungry or if I fancy something for dinner that I don't have enough daily points for I know I have the extra weeklies there to use :)

Going well just now anyway so fingers crossed it continues :D

xx

Back