Weekly homework!

geegb

Other VLCD's set weekly homework so I thought it would be an idea to start a homework thread on here!

Week 1

Why are you doing this diet (apart from the obvious)?

Me: I want to be healthy! I want to be able to run and play with my kids without getting breathless. I want to set a good example to my children and address my food issues once and for all. I would love to be a comfortable size 12 and walk into any high street store and be sure clothes will do up. I love my DH and want him to be proud of me ( he says he is). I want to be me again!

Week 1

I want to be healthy. I want to do exercise with my children. I miss out on doing lots of things because of my weight and I want that to stop. I want to look my FIL in the eye and dare him to give me a smaller portion than everyone else!

Why am I doing this diet?

I have 2 little girls, 14 months apart. I became pregnant with my 2nd almost as soon as my 1st was born, so my body has really been affected. This is the first diet I have tried and so far I'm loving it. I'm not a very confident person, so other diets didn't seem like they would work for me. I cannot sit in group meetings like Slimming World, and I don't like the idea of going to see a consultant, especially having to look after my children, with my partner working full time. I just want to be the 'me' before the children came along.

Excellent! When times are tough and we are ready to give up we can look back at this thread!

I just want to gain my confidence back, as you do such much more when you are confident, nothing seems to hold you back. Where as when you are big you hold back just in case it doesnt fit, or you might break it, or people will laugh at the big person doing it. As well as keeping up with my boys.

Forgot to mention what a fantastic idea.

Hi,

I dont want to be fat and 40(my 40th's in May)
I want to climb a flight of stairs without puffing when I get to the top
I want to feel confident enough about my figure to by some sexy underwear:eek:
I want to walk into a changing room and not feel envious when I hear the women in the next cubicle asking for a size 12:(
I want to be fit and healthy for my family and my job

- I need to reduce the weight I put through my gammy foot which is held together by meccano, to stave off arthritis.
- My asthma and back ache are much reduced when I'm slimmer and fitter.
- I look good on my horse <10 stone.
- I have just met a lovely person that I'd possibly like to get jiggy with some time down the line - I can't contemplate that with my body as wobbly as this.
- I am going to be doing a week of physical training as part of my job at the end of February, I don't want to be the fat one puffing away in the corner after every exercise.

Brilliant guys! I'll think of something for this week and post later when I'm on my pc!! Keep up the good work!!

Other VLCD's set weekly homework so I thought it would be an idea to start a homework thread on here!

Week 1

Great thread :)

Hmm, why. Well, the most pressing thing for me is my beautiful daughter, who's almost 16 months. I don't want her to have a weight problem or to copy my bad eating habits. I also don't want to be doing this diet once she's talking back to me about food. So my plan is to lose as much weight as possible now, and then move to healthier eating that we can all do together as a family once I'm down to a BMI that I'm happy with.
Also for myself, I don't want to be the fat person any more, and although I'm struggling a little with my identity without the fat, I'm determined to see it through this time and find out what I'll look like, and keep hold of who I am.

cybill said:
Great thread :)

Hmm, why. Well, the most pressing thing for me is my beautiful daughter, who's almost 16 months. I don't want her to have a weight problem or to copy my bad eating habits. I also don't want to be doing this diet once she's talking back to me about food. So my plan is to lose as much weight as possible now, and then move to healthier eating that we can all do together as a family once I'm down to a BMI that I'm happy with.
Also for myself, I don't want to be the fat person any more, and although I'm struggling a little with my identity without the fat, I'm determined to see it through this time and find out what I'll look like, and keep hold of who I am.

Great post Cybill, your reason is the same as mine. Kids :)

Back