Extra Easy Weekly Meetings

Yep, I hate that bit too and when I have had a bad week it puts me off staying which is a shame. This week I even skivved my WI as I hate the naming and shaming. I have IBS and on a bad week I can look like I am pregnant- regardless of my SF intake. I also have very frequent periods, so might have 3 "star weeks"a month. I feel like I am always making excuses, but it can be demoralising. I want to keep my eye on the big picture and SW is working for me, albeit v v slowly. But when I am sanswiched between people losing 6lbs every week, I feel like I will bet booed out of the room soon. Especially when the consultant points out ive been going XX weeks and only lost 0.025lb !!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mine goes through everyone. It takes over an hour and a half. My attention span simply cannot cut it. I find my leg bouncing and I get fidgety.

I know that if I don't stay though, I'll end up never going to even weigh ins.

- Jebbie x

I find the same.. I have crohns and started to feel like the ladies thought I was using "poorly" as an excuse every week. .. I now go just to weigh in

Can be demotivating when your constantly unwell and struggling with food. Chin up hun..it is tough but worth sticking with it

My consultant doesn't say much as far as losees so far. Just for example. .. rebekah Stayed the same this week.. what do you want for next week? Next person ... is this the format at yours? ?

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

This is the part of SW I don't like - I too get bored sitting there and whilst I understand the principle of each person getting their say but I would much prefer a general discussion on a certain topic.

I also feel the consultants that I have met don't fully understand my wheat intolerance and how it affects the diet and me :(

I wouldn't understand a wheat intolerance. I'm a consultant, not a nutritionalist. Have you explained it to her?
One of my members had chrones (sorry for spelling) she didn't tell me, I had no idea how to help, and she left dissatisfied with the diet. If if known we can get advice from head office if necessary.

My consultant knows but I know its not her job to help in that way! I just weigh and go. . Is easiest thing :)

Would be cool if sw could have some sort of online support email or something for those with ongoing health issues

My gp agrees a high fibre diet is best and thinks sw is fantastic!

Yep, I hate that bit too and when I have had a bad week it puts me off staying which is a shame. This week I even skivved my WI as I hate the naming and shaming. I have IBS and on a bad week I can look like I am pregnant- regardless of my SF intake. I also have very frequent periods, so might have 3 "star weeks"a month. I feel like I am always making excuses, but it can be demoralising. I want to keep my eye on the big picture and SW is working for me, albeit v v slowly. But when I am sanswiched between people losing 6lbs every week, I feel like I will bet booed out of the room soon. Especially when the consultant points out ive been going XX weeks and only lost 0.025lb !!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have you asked your consultant not to say anything about you? I am sure that she would not want to upset you.

You are right, I should have a word. It's a massive group and growing with new members all the time, so I don't often get to speak to the co sultant, but I will try next week

You are right, I should have a word. It's a massive group and growing with new members all the time, so I don't often get to speak to the co sultant, but I will try next week

If it is hard to find the time to talk to her at meetings, why not email her or write to her to explain. You will be able to express yourself clearly and she will have the time to think about her response.

Some people have txts / contact with their consultant which is lovely I think

Mine just has an answer machine you have to ring if your ill/can't come!

Always amazed when people get supportive txts or interaction from their leader

Some people have txts / contact with their consultant which is lovely I think

Mine just has an answer machine you have to ring if your ill/can't come!

Always amazed when people get supportive txts or interaction from their leader

Does she work? I work full time and have a family, it's hard to take and make calls and I ask that people take that into consideration at my group :)

Who knows lol lucky if we get a hello

Know she runs 4 groups which is a lot I know!!!

Quite happy dropping into another group although occasionally during the winter I would like to stay and have lost the will with my group! !

Back