Weekly Motivational E-Mails!!

Great idea Mike :D

Just signed up too!

Lacey :)

Hi again Mike :)

Is there any chance of getting the newsletter that went out on Saturday or did I sign up too late that day to be included in that list? I think I may have missed it:confused:

Thanks,

I've signed up too! Looking foward to reading them... and seeing what the design skills of a hamster looks like... :)

Hi again Mike :)

Is there any chance of getting the newsletter that went out on Saturday or did I sign up too late that day to be included in that list? I think I may have missed it:confused:

Thanks,

Hiya

I sent it to everyone on the list who hadn't signed up Saturday. Have you still not got it? If not then mail me at [email protected] with your E-mail address and I will add it and send you one.

Ta

Mike

I have also put up a website with previous newsletters (all one of them so far!) at www.nowillpowerrequired.com

You can subscribe from that link as well!

Mike

OK just sent out this weeks, hope it helps :)

Have a good weekend all, raining here :-(

M.

Just about to sign up - Thankyou!!!!!!!

xx

I have managed to now get the archive to work properly at www.nowillpowerrequired.co.uk with the old newsletters, you can sign up there for a Saturday morning 9am motivational E-mail.

If anyone on here wishes to write in it, come up with quote of the week or website of the week then just mail me --> Expose Email

Mike

Got it, loved it, thanks Mike!

Great idea mike, just want to say that while i was lookin into CD i stumbled on to ur blogs, which am glad i did, i spent a good few hours on n off reading every single one of them lol lol. Totally made my mind up that Cambridge was for me. Ur journey was inspiring to read and defo let me see it can be done. Great newsletters, i just signed up today and have read the first 3, they are excellent. Looking forward to saturday lol
Sharon xx

Mike - you are a star. I have just read your first three emails and subscribed to the future ones too.

It's as if you have opened my eyes. I'm not doing CD, but doing my own thing, so from now on it is positive thoughts all the way.

Thanks so much and I look forward to the next installment:)

Really enjoy writing them and hope they help :)

Mike

Thanks so much Mike. Have just signed up, prior to re-starting my weight loss journey, after falling off the wagon only to have to run me over, reverse and then run me over again.!!

About to read the "missed" issues.

Thank you so much, you are a pillar of strength in a world of fragility.

x

Back