Weekly Motivational E-Mails!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Hello :)

As you know I am passionate about the Cambridge Diet and as passionate about people maintaining and being slim and happy.

I tried the NLP forum with Diva and I am afraid it just overwhelmed us in terms of the amount of interest and we couldn't cope.

Therefore I asked Mini and Pierce to remove it as I felt we were letting everyone down.

In the meantime I have setup a mailing list so that each week I can send round a mail with motivational steps, hints, tips and general diet related stuff to help people get slim.

If you fancy subscribing then please do so at the bottom of my signature!!

This is totally spam free and the mails will always be from me and I won't be selling it or doing anything with it, it just seems an easier way of trying to motivate people while controlling the amount of interest in people who would like help with their diet. I am also hoping that people on Minimins may do guest articles to include to try and motivate the wider community and offer an insight to those who want to help themselves be slim.

Hiya

Hope it helps and not just CD specific as the issues around weight reduction tend to be the same regardless of which diet we choose.

Just designing my first mail to send out!! Have realised I have the design skills of a hamster so maybe just stick to decent content :)

Mike

Signed up - been doing ok-ish ... but a bit more would be better - so anything that will help is a god-send.

Thanks Mike!

As I say if anybody wants to write a guest article then send it over to me --> [email protected] and I will be more than pleased to add it in.

Mike

Signed up - been doing ok-ish ... but a bit more would be better - so anything that will help is a god-send.

Thanks Mike!

Sorry the link didn't work! Hence if you have signed up then please click on the new link, I hate webpages :)

Mike

Hiya Kit

Will mail the first one out on Saturday so if you don't get one then message me with your E-mail address and I will add it in but it should be fine ;-)

Ok just sent out the first one!

If anyone has anything they would like to put in it then mail me.

Mike

thanks mike.. got mine! really good.. cant wait for the next one =)
Feeling in a really good mindset now..

x x

Excellent :)

Really enjoy writing them!

M.

Back