1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Weekly Plans

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by I will do it this time!, 15 October 2007 Social URL.

1. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    Hi all, do any of you follow the plans in the magazines?

I have decided that for my first week, I am going to stick to the weekly plan in the latest magazine, as I find it so much easier to be told what to eat!!

I have all my books from when I went to class and loads of the recipe books too... so will get a bit more adventurous down the line, but for now, I will just stick to what I am told I think,.... not long before the new magazine is out (23 rd I think?) So may do this weekly plan for a fe extra days....

What plans are you all following?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya Anne I keep meaning to follow the plan from a magazine. I always forget about it though:rolleyes:. I really need to start planning meals though because it gets to near the end of the week and I start running out of decent food. Let us know how you get on with the mag plan.:D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.