Weekly points?

Just a quick question for everyone regarding weekly propoints
How so you usually use yours,if you do? Do you save them for one big meal like a takeaway or eating out, or do you use a few of them everyday and go over your daily propoints allowance? If so are you daily propoints still effective of you use them in this way? Or would you say it's cheating, alittle because you should just try and stick to your pp allowence?

I don't usually use mine except for maybe one or two. I find if I do my losses are less. But I am unable to exercise at the mo so probably that is also a reason. When I can go back to exercising I will probably use them but I would use them for a meal out

I also don't think it's cheating... they're there to be used, and i'm not a fan of being hungry to i use them each week! I tend to spread mine through the week, so if i go over a little each day i take from my weekly allowance, then the last couple of days of the week i will probably use them for little treats like a bar of chocolate or something, but i always use them up more or less, and it doesn't affect my losses.

I use mine every week. If I am going out at the weekend I keep most of them for then. If I am not going out I use them for a special meal and we have take away night. I cook a meal say curry lasagne or similar and we eat it off trays in the living room instead of at the table. We pretend we have ordered in. I use my weeklys every week I couldnt be without them.

I use mine every week too...religiously!!
This week i tended to use a few every day but usually i save them all (and most of my dailies) for a saturday night takeaway or meal out. I loooovvvee Indian so they're usually used up for that!

Every week I think I will try not to use them and see what the weight loss is like and every week I use them all! something always comes up. This week my daughter wanted to bake a cake so we made a 'nigella lemon syrup cake (fantastic!!). At 10pp for 1/8th of the cake I needed my extras :)

Back