Weekly PP allowance

chantelle90

I'm worried I'm not loosing enough weight I started the plan on Monday and so far only lost 2lb i have a PP allowance of 41 and only had 12 weeklies due to a KFC yesterday. Should I not bother with the weeklies or is 2lb loss in 5 days ok

2lb is fab hun :) well done x

2lb is not slow!! That's what WW say is a healthy loss per week anyway. I've started slowing down a lot to the point that I'm getting a half lb off here and there. Be proud of your loss :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thank you for the support everyone. I weigh in properly on Monday so will have a proper week loss there I guess I was wanting to lose at least 5lb in my first week lol. Xx

WW recommed a 1-2lb a week loss. So 2lbs is brilliant! The week I used all my dailies and weeklies I lost 1lb, and the week I used all of my dailies and none of weeklies I lost 2 1/1lbs!

As the recommendation is 1-2 lbs a week, you're in this :) Look at it this way, it may be slower but 2 lbs a week for a year is 104 lbs - 7st 6 lbs :eek: Crazy how much you can lose the slower way :D

Gosh wen u look at it like that I could be down to 10st if I lost that much in a yr :) fingers crossed. Got proper weigh in tomo so will update then

Well I have lost 2lb in my first week so a little gutted as wanted to Lose 4lb in
My first week. Does anyone know if Wii fit scales are accurate?

Back