Weekly syns

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Hiya I've had the first weekend where I've not needed to flex it. I always use my syns daily and even though I've been better this weekend than normal I however still gone over my daily syns.

So far I've had 65 syns over three days so on a weekly count I've got 40 syns left till Thursday evening.

Should I count the weekend as a flex days or try counting down my syns? I know flex is meant to be planned before the day however i hate saying I'm off the plan when I've still made the effort to count everything I've eaten and I've stayed in control the whole time. It's just I've had a piece of cake which took me over the 15syns

Sorry if it reads garbled and you get my gist lol

Any views would be greatly appreciated

Thanks x

If it was me I would take the syns off your weekly amount, but I always use syns weekly anyway.
I think an important rule of flexi-synning is that it's planned beforehand. Going off plan is different again, it means you haven't counted the syns you've had.
Flexi-syns are for special occasions because you might not lose weight on flexi syn weeks.

I think you ladies may be right.

I so want to feel proud that I've done the plan 100%. I promised myself I'd try to do it. I'm not looking for a weight loss as I am pregnant but I want that sense of achievement knowing I can do the plan every day and if I do count down I can say I've done it.

If you know what I mean lol

Back