Weekly syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Cheekypasterfield, 27 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    Hiya I've had the first weekend where I've not needed to flex it. I always use my syns daily and even though I've been better this weekend than normal I however still gone over my daily syns.

So far I've had 65 syns over three days so on a weekly count I've got 40 syns left till Thursday evening.

Should I count the weekend as a flex days or try counting down my syns? I know flex is meant to be planned before the day however i hate saying I'm off the plan when I've still made the effort to count everything I've eaten and I've stayed in control the whole time. It's just I've had a piece of cake which took me over the 15syns

Sorry if it reads garbled and you get my gist lol

Any views would be greatly appreciated

Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    If it was me I would take the syns off your weekly amount, but I always use syns weekly anyway.
    I think an important rule of flexi-synning is that it's planned beforehand. Going off plan is different again, it means you haven't counted the syns you've had.
    Flexi-syns are for special occasions because you might not lose weight on flexi syn weeks.

4. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    Hi i'd have 10 syns a day from now till thursday.

5. Cheekypasterfield

Cheekypasterfield Rather comfy here

Start Weight:
    11st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.4lb(0.26%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover/Vintage Points
    I think you ladies may be right.

I so want to feel proud that I've done the plan 100%. I promised myself I'd try to do it. I'm not looking for a weight loss as I am pregnant but I want that sense of achievement knowing I can do the plan every day and if I do count down I can say I've done it.

If you know what I mean lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.