Weekly Weigh In....Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Darling!

Well done Light Raven! I am really pleased for you. Thats a fab loss!

Thanks guys. I had a cheat day today though. I don't feel too badly about it. Back on the horse tomorrow. :)

LR

Hi all

Firstly, congrat's on the weight loss so far!

I came across this site be accident, boy am I glad I did. You are all an inspiration and I enjoy reading about your day.

I started slim fast on Friday 20th Feb, fingers crossed for the 1st weeks weigh in.

Have a great day and keep smiling! :D

Hey, We so rock this week!!!

Can't wait to work out the total weight lost on Tuesday morning.

And... Hi missredhead, you will love it here. All us Slim Fast lovelies are great. :D

Hi missredhead :D
I'm going to confuse everyone now! my weigh in day is wednesdays!

i failed:sigh: sorry girlies, when you've all done so well, i weighed today and put on 2lb!:(

i'm not sure how my body works as i seem to lose a huge amount , then either sts or put on followed by another big loss.

i must confess though, i have been v naughty twice this week :eek: but thoroughly enjoyed both days which might account for putting on lol.

Am straight back on it again though, and at the mo there isn't any reason not to stick with it all week. so here i go again!

Wk 1 - 10lbs :cool:
Wk 2 - 2lbs :)
Wk 3 sts
Wk 4 +3 lbs :(
Wk 5 - 7lbs :D
Wk 6 +2 lbs :(

oh yes i forgot, i weigh in on mondays so don't know where you want to count this or would rather not!

Sorry to hear that Sparkel, but good job in keeping with it! Who knows, maybe next week you'll loose about 7 lbs! :)

Also keep in mind if it might be your time of the month, you could be retaining water... or if you ate something the previous day that was really salty... etc. Keep your chin up :)

LR

At least you had fun, I ate two slices of ginger bread and one pitta bread,not particularly enjoying either and seem to have put on 2lbs!!

My official weigh in is tomorrow so we shall see if the cake has stuck permanently to my hips or if my sneak preview was just an aberration:cry:

At least you had fun, I ate two slices of ginger bread and one pitta bread,not particularly enjoying either and seem to have put on 2lbs!!

My official weigh in is tomorrow so we shall see if the cake has stuck permanently to my hips or if my sneak preview was just an aberration:cry:

Lucy! Quit sneak peaking!

You know I did that once.. the night before I was supposed to weigh in, I sneaked a peak and was horrified when it said I gained two pounds... but when I actually weighed in the next day with my co-workers.. I had lost 5 lbs, including the 2 I supposedly had on me the day before... and I won the weekly jackpot ($50!! )

Too bad we don't do it anymore... they got mad when I won every week. :rolleyes:

LR

Hi everyone

Can I join you? :cry:I have been all around this site in the last couple of weeks and I am really struggling. I have lost 11lb since January which I suppose is good but I am finding it hard to stick to any of the plans. I was doing low carb then slimming world I joined lipotrim but didn't get past the first day. I did really well all day until I went to bed and felt sick and had stomach pains so I had to eat something. I have done low carb since Saturday but I have just come off that. The only thing left for me to try is Slimfast.

Sherby xx

Hi everyone

Can I join you? :cry:I have been all around this site in the last couple of weeks and I am really struggling. I have lost 11lb since January which I suppose is good but I am finding it hard to stick to any of the plans. I was doing low carb then slimming world I joined lipotrim but didn't get past the first day. I did really well all day until I went to bed and felt sick and had stomach pains so I had to eat something. I have done low carb since Saturday but I have just come off that. The only thing left for me to try is Slimfast.

Sherby xx

Sherby, Come join us!!
us Slim Fasters are a right lovely bunch!! :D

hi lucyjo, lifes not fair:D for my gain i was out and had a couple of pints, large gammon and fries, treacle pud and custard followed by large copious amounts of wine and bailey. i then started off so good yesterday, everyone was having hot buttered toast and it smelt soooooo good, that i even went to the cupboard, took out a slice and then put it back:)

Unfortunately later on we went to out local seaside and i had a bacon roll, some of the kids chips and then a kebab and wine when we got home.:copon: so as you can see, i really and trully deserved that gain lol.

don't look at the scales more than once a week as i found that if it i'd lost i'd be fine but if i had put on would say oh whats the point and go and look for something yummy:sigh: i'm afraid i lack that thing called willpower :sigh:

Aw thanks. I normally weigh in on a Saturday but I am a little worried now because normally when low carbing I put back on 4lb straight away. If I lose a pound or 2 this week it will be great. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back