Weekly Weigh In....Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey girlies

can i join u? i am starting sf today and i have around 6 stone to loose :(

I am gettin married on 1st july 2010 so need to loose weight soon so i can start dress shopping :) my first big target is to be 13st3lbs which is the weight i was when i met h2b

my weight this morning was 16st 9.5lbs i will get weighed on friday morning so that keeps me motivated over the weekend and then i will get weighed every 2 weeks (cos if i have a bad loss 1 week i will end up givin in hhaha)

lots of love xxx

hey girlies

can i join u? i am starting sf today and i have around 6 stone to loose :(

I am gettin married on 1st july 2010 so need to loose weight soon so i can start dress shopping :) my first big target is to be 13st3lbs which is the weight i was when i met h2b

my weight this morning was 16st 9.5lbs i will get weighed on friday morning so that keeps me motivated over the weekend and then i will get weighed every 2 weeks (cos if i have a bad loss 1 week i will end up givin in hhaha)

lots of love xxx

Hi Stacey,
I weigh myself on Fridays too, it keeps me motivated for the weekend too.

How are you finding SF?

hey :)

i jus had a chocolate milkshake and its yum :)

weekdays shud be easy cos am workin, jus weekends r gonna be a nightmare

xxx

please can i join, i will weigh on a friday, have been doing it on wednesday but will swap to fridays for some support

Sorry to hear that Sparkel, but good job in keeping with it! Who knows, maybe next week you'll loose about 7 lbs! :)

Also keep in mind if it might be your time of the month, you could be retaining water... or if you ate something the previous day that was really salty... etc. Keep your chin up :)

LR
thanks lr, almost... i lost 6 lbs this week :bliss:

but totm is next week so will no doubt put on then, who can tell but happy for today so had a good time at pub lunch time:7834: to celebrate and have kfc now. :eek: not quite the way to diet but hey ho, start again tomorrow.

wk 1 - 10 lbs:worthy:
wk 2 - 2 lbs:)
wk 3 sts:hmm:
wk 4 + 3 lbs:copon:
wk 5 - 7 lbs:greenapple:
wk 6 + 2 lbs:7834:
wk 7 - 6 lbs :party0049:

Hey ladies. Well I finally got around to weighing in today and well... didn't loose anything. :(

I'm a little disappointed but not by much. This week was hell at work and I know that i ate too much at night. Not to mention my boss kept ordering pizza to keep up going with the packing (we moved sat, and are still not settled.) Something just seems to happen and even though I might not be hungry, i become ravenous for things that I really want to eat.

Maybe i should just go to sleep when my daughter does.. that will keep me from eating :copon:

Anyways, back on the train tomorrow. Today was shot in the foot. My mom's birthday was today. She wanted take out for dinner (oh boy) and then we had cake after.. that I made yesterday with Ayleigh (she was so proud, lol!)

:sigh:

LR

Hi LR, At least none went on though.
And.....You're allowed time off dieting for Birthdays, it's practically the law!! :D

Lol Thanks Lind. I just hope I don't get discouraged. :(

LR

don't worry lr, take a look at my totals, up, down, up, down yet i know this is my last chance so will keep on going and as the other great girlies have said you didn't put on, so well done you x

Hey guys, starting slimfast on Friday so I guess that will be my first weigh in? Looking forward to it!

Hey guys, starting slimfast on Friday so I guess that will be my first weigh in? Looking forward to it!

Hi Alli, good luck for Friday. i find weighing on Friday gives me the motivation to keep going over the weekend which is the hardest time for me.

Hey Linda,

I have tried on many occasions to diet but I like this idea of the Friday weigh in, giving you the motivation to get through the weekend. I hope it works!!

x

Hello Everyone,

Stayed the same this week.

But as everyone says, better than gaining. I am mega hormonal and pre menstrual, you know that feeling when you think your bosoms are about to take over the world, so am hoping some of it is fluid retention. If it is I should wake up on Monday morning at about a size 8.

Also would like to pass on Sainsbury's Taste the Difference soups. They are about 50p and the one I had yesterday, Moroccan chick pea , was only 120 cals. It was really nice, a change from the bars and I used the extra cals to tuck into a bit of the delicious sundried tomato bread my daughter had made for her FT GCSE..( only a tiny bit but boy was that good).:rolleyes:

Have a good weekend everyone.

woop woop...3lb off this week...am soooooo pleased, cos apart from one horrendous diet day I have been mega strict....who else has weighed today?? lets hear from ya ;-)

Well done Claire!!! :party0049:

I jumped on the scales this morning....couldnt resist even though weigh in is on Monday morning and Im down to 83.6 KG a loss of 2.9 Kg (around 6lbs) which Im happy about I just need to get through the weekend!

Am off to the movies tonight but have packed in my bag lightly salted snack a jacks and a diet coke....saving calories as I wont buy popcorn at the movies now! My boyfriend thinks its funny as I have packed him a bag as well and a full fat coke :party0051:

Good afternoon lovely lovely people.
I have lost 6 pund this week!!
Looks like we are all doing fab!! :cool:

Way to go everyone. I'll be weighing in tomorrow. It'll be a short week for me, and I'm nervous. :(

LR

well done my lovlies, 6lb is a huge amount in a week, fantastic!

wk 1 - 10 lbs:worthy:
wk 2 - 2 lbs:)
wk 3 sts:hmm:
wk 4 + 3 lbs:copon:
wk 5 - 7 lbs:greenapple:
wk 6 + 2 lbs:7834:
wk 7 - 6 lbs :party0049:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back