Weekly Weigh In....Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi can I ask how you are actually doing the slimfast. Do you have a certain amount of calories a day? Do you do is as it says or do you do your own version?

Thanx xx

Hi Sherby,

I have fruit for breakfast, a slimfast bar for lunch and the 600 cal for supper. I also have a couple of snacks, rice cakes, fruit, a small piece of cheese, a yoghurt. I am strict about 90% of the time, but like many do fall off the wagon. I am having a slow and steady weight loss. It really suits me, give it a go. I have never tried the shakes as I do like to chew on something and also I HATE milk.
L

hi sherby, welcome and as the rest have already said we're lovely! for any advice or just to see how it works go onto the slimfast web site and read up on it and come back if you need any help.

i have the 2 shakes a day with fruit for snacks but you can find lots of different things to eat just check the labels.

sf is an easy diet you just need to choose what is best for you, bars, shakes or a mixture of both. good luck x

Hi can I ask how you are actually doing the slimfast. Do you have a certain amount of calories a day? Do you do is as it says or do you do your own version?

Thanx xx

Hi Sherby and welcome to the slimfast side of life... or the forums anyway. :D

I know for me, I'm doing my own version... I think I have issues with authority. :rolleyes: No really, the slimfast plan sounds great, but I'm skipping on some of the calories they allow you because quite frankly.. I've got a ways to go.

According to the box.. you are supposed to eat a shake or meal bar for breakfast.. a snack bar and fruit for snack, a shake or meal bar for lunch as well as an additional 200 calories, a snack bar and fruit for a snack, a sensible dinner, and then a snack bar and fruit for after dinner snack.

I, however, am not a fruit eater. I'll eat bananas and that's about it. But I know they tend to be higher in sugars than other fruits.... yada yada. Anyway,. i like mindless eating, and I don't want to have to think about what I'm going to eat.. so i have a shake for breakfast... I eat popcorn cakes for a snack, which have less calories than a snack bar.. and then I have a rightsize smoothie for lunch. It has more calories than slimfast, but less than if I ate a slimfast and an additional 200 calories.

Anyways... Im rambling... My only goal in the day is to make it to dinner without eating the chocolate sheet cake that is still at work!!! :copon::8855:

LR

Hi sherby :D I'm doing slimfast exactly how they say to,I have to because i've always suffered from lack of willpower and I know if I start changing things a bit then I will stray! :eek: Good luck!

Aw thanks alot.

I did slimfast years ago and I mean years ago lol when I was a younger slimmer me. I used to be able to do it to the plan. Back then it was a 1000 kcal per day. 3 slimfast shakes and a 400kcal meal. I used to do it and I could lose about 2 stone in a month.

Now though after being 6 stone heavier it isn't as easy as that. My action plan is to only eat or drink (shakes) when I am hungry.

People say oh you should have a good breakfast but I find it best to eat when I need it. I haven't had anything yet today but I know soon I will be hungry so I will have my shake ready with a cuppa tea. Tea is a natural diuretic anyway so I am hoping that plenty of that with skimmed milk will help me through the day.

I plan to have 3 shakes through out the day but I will halve them so it is 6 drinks through the day. (I love the vanilla ones). I will have a sensible meal which I will pile high with veg for supper. I will leave that until about 7pm (that's the plan anyway).

Oh well lets see. I will let you know tommorrow how I do with day 1.

Sherby xx

Way to go Hannah. I weigh in tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it. I have hardly done any exercise this week because I've got a bad back. :(

Thanks everyone :) Try not to worry Lind,I didn't do much last week,i've had a really bad cold and I hadno energy,or motivation!

hey everyone, sorry ive been missing from the forum lately - been studying hard!!! weighed in this morning and after my half pound loss last week i am pleased to announce i have lost 3 1/4 pounds this week!!! :D:D:D and i havnt stuck to it 100% either!!! hope everyone else's week went well xxx

Good Job Darling!

I normally weigh in tomorrow.. but my company is moving to a new location tomorrow... we are a very small company, so we'll be doing alot of the actual moving.. I'm wondering if I should weigh in on Sunday instead.. to reap the benefits of manual labor!! :8855:

LR

Morning All,

1 1/2lbs off this week so I now weigh 11 10.

This was after 4 very good days, two middling days and one day that I ate everything which wasn't tied down, so I feel pretty good. Jeans are definitely a little baggy and teenage daughter showing signs of stress that I may be getting more glam than her ( In my dreams! )

Aw Lind, 1 lb is better than none.. or a gain! Look at it that way. :)

I still haven't weighed in.. I'll try tomorrow morning.

LR

I know LR, and it is the totm so I should be pleased with it. :rolleyes:

Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back