Weekly Weigh In....Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm down 1 lbs. It's not as much as I'd like, but it was only 4 days between weighing in... and I had to undo the damage that I wreaked on Monday. Having a piece of cake for my mom's birthday is one thing. I did so much more than that during the day. :8855:

LR

hey lr, thats still pretty good for 4 days especially with what you got up to?????!!!!!!!!!!!

i would love to lose that this week but toth and my mates birthday on friday so we had a joint celebration for mine too so think the scales will be groaning on monday lol.

wk 1 - 10 lbs:worthy:
wk 2 - 2 lbs:)
wk 3 sts:hmm:
wk 4 + 3 lbs:copon:
wk 5 - 7 lbs:greenapple:
wk 6 + 2 lbs:7834:
wk 7 - 6 lbs :party0049: ___________

Well since today is officially weigh day and I had a bad weekend of not slim fasting yesterday and too many drinks on Saturday and cider so it was not at all good! :break_diet:
But I weighed this morning none the less and my weight had gone up since friday BOO! But it was still a loss overall so my official weigh in is 84.9so only a small loss for week one!

hey satsy, thats still a great loss for not being 100% good so be pleased with it, you've done great!

as for me, my mates birthday friday, mine tomorrow have had a v lovely weekend celebrating and totm and managed to lose 1 lb so very happy considering!:D

will either show next week for eating and drinking so much or i'll get away it, watch this space he he!

wk 1 - 10 lbs:worthy:
wk 2 - 2 lbs:)
wk 3 sts:hmm:
wk 4 + 3 lbs:copon:
wk 5 - 7 lbs:greenapple:
wk 6 + 2 lbs:7834:
wk 7 - 6 lbs :party0049:
wk 8 - 1 lb totm :)

Sparkle Wings a pound is good going considering totm. Actually, any amount of weight loss is good at any point.
I am trying to learn not to be too hard on myself.!! :D

Good morning my lovelies.
Well I weighed in this morning and I have lost 5 pounds this week!!! Yay!! :cool:
That is 11 pound in two weeks. lol

3 lbs lost this week :)

LR

LR 3lb is good. Someone told me that 5lb of fat is about the size of a loaf of bread!
So take the end off and that is what you have lost in two weeks!!

The only down side is, I seem to have gone off bread now!! lol I keep looking at it and thinking fat!! lol

Well done you!! :cool:

Well done LR :D

I weigh in on weds scarymary, the day I started :) Well done for enjoying your birthday, that would have been tough to start today! x

hi scarymary, happy birthday:birthday:, hope you had a good one!

well done lr, keep it up!

am having a bad time of it lately, was my birthday last tuesday and was still celebrating my mates from the friday before and then hubby made redundant so gone off the rails:sigh:

weigh in today and put on 1 lb and not too worried as had lot of food and drink last week and now its over and done with, have got perspective over hubby and need to get back on it. will do tomorrow without fail.

i feel awful putting my failings on here when so many of you are doing so well, so please any newbies don't worry in the beginning was doing really well and will do again just coming to terms with what life throws as us. ho hum :sigh:

hello scarymary, happy birthday!! I hope you have a lovely day.

SparkleWings, it must be something in the air lately. Even though I am losing I still feel a bit fed up with it all. it's hard not to let things that happen affect your diet. I had my birthday off in February and it took me the rest of the week to get back into it.

Still, the fact is you have not given up and you are going to get back on that wagon tomorrow so all will be good again!! lol ;)

thanks lind for your kind words, yeah since xmas its been one thing after anothe, hubbys, youngest sons, dads, best mates and then my birthday has made it a bit of a nightmare but that is what lifes all about.

i can't afford to give up as i have done so often in the past and i know this works once i'm 100% with it so here's looking for a good result next week and hopefully i'll eventually match you superb weight loss. x

Good luck for next week sparkel;) I've been lucky so far, no birthdays to cope with...April and May is going to be tough though, there's loads of them coming up!

I lost 3lb this week :)

Good job Hannah! :)

LR

Well done Hannah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back