Weekly Weigh In....Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lind

Is feeling the love!
Hello my Slim Fast buddies :D

Do we have a weekly weigh in just for us lot on here, and if we don't do you think we should start one?

What about having a weigh in on a Friday?

My thinking behind this is as follows..... We have probably been good all week, and if we weigh in on Friday then it might give us a boost not to fall off the wagon too much over the weekend.

me too! i weigh in at home with 2 girlfriends on mondays but they're on different diets so would be great with other sf buddies x

.... I don't weigh in until Saturday morning... I don't want to weigh in earlier.... I'm hoping the extra day will then translate into HUGE weight loss!! :rolleyes::8855:

I'm essentially like a day behind you guys anyway! lol

LR

So you lovely people those that can weigh in tomorrow.

LR Saturday is fine.

I had a weigh in on Monday to, so mine will only be for five days. But we can do it people!! :party0011:

I weighed in this morning and I have lost 3 lb this week!!!

I only weighed myself on Monday....this will definately spur me on to be good over the weekend.

I am going to post up how much every one has lost on Tuesday morning, so those who want to stick to thier normal weighing day can do so and just post how much they lost in that week on Monday.

Brilliant.

My weight is the same as my normal weigh in day, Tuesday. 11 stone 11 lbs, so things have not gone too well so far this week. I will do another weigh on monday to let you know, hopefully will be at least a pound down.
You have spurred me on to be super controlled over the weekend.

L

well done lind! thats great! i weighed in today (although i too am supposed to weigh in on a monday) and have lost half a pund :eek: its better than nothing but will be really good at the week end and will weigh in again on monday!!

I weighed in this morning and I have lost 3 lb this week!!!

Good Job Lind!!! :party0019:

I will post mine tomorrow.. we'll see if the scale gods will be ina good mood. :rolleyes:

LR

Weigh in today, lost 2 and 1/4lb and started weight watchers this week!! Yay!
I had crumpets with peanut butter for brekkie and I dont have to feel guilty cos its only 4points and I can have 17!! Much better than a breeze block cereal bar or smoothie lol!
(I'm kiddin the S.F cereal bars weren't THAT bad!! xx)

I just weighed in and lost another 3 lbs! :)

LR

Your telling me? I was a little nervous.... this week wasn't my best! :8855:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back