Weekly Weigh In....Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi piggywiggy, the bars keep me going from when I have my luch about 12.30 to my tea which is anything up to 7.00pm.
They do a fruity one and a chocolate one and a yoghurt one. They are all nice and I find easier for me to take when I am out and about.

LR don't be lonely!! Whats the time difference? I have a friend in Memphis I sometimes I can catch up with her.
Let us know when you are normally on here. :gen126:

Hey Sparkel.. Yea I'm ok. Sometimes it just hits you at times when you aren't coupled with someone.. that it would be nice to snuggle with someone other than my daughter....lol. And I would love to get on her and chat.. but I'm too many time zones away.. no one is ever on. :cry:

LR

yeah lr, everyone needs someone, if only for that cuddle or to chat to at the end of the day. i'm lucky that i've got my hubby even though some days i could quite happily strangle him lol

whats the difference in zones, its 16.13pm here? but even if its nite time there at least you know there will be a message on here waiting till you next go on and i have seen other ladies from the states on here that you might catch up with.:hug99:

take care x

Thanks Lind and Sparkel. I'm on the East coast.. and I think there is a 6 or 7 hour time difference between us. I usually hop on around my lunch time.. it is 12:29 here... and then again once Ayleigh is off to bed.. which is sometime after 9pm. That is usually when I spend the most time on here as my lunch is quite short.. and I'm pretty sure all of you are sleeping! :8855: And it's weird.. I haven't seen anyone in the SF section anyways that is from the States.

LR

I am posting my loss a day early this week because I am going away for the weekend.
3lb gone forever this week!!
Have a great weekend lovely people!! :D

I lost 6 lbs this week! :eek: I'm confused and pleased at the same time!

LR

Hey all well I wanted stay the same this week as I had quite a bad week with lots of alcohol consumed and not exacly the most healthy food either. Well weighed this morning and I was 81.0 so a tiny loss of 0.3 of a kg so Im pleased that even with a bad diet week I still maintained! This week Im back to it though :)

I'm on my first weekly weigh in today and have lost 6lb this week! I'm really pleased and I've loads to go yet but feel it's a good start. Only another 47lb to go LOL!!! :D
Good luck to all the other ladies here!!! :p

Congrats Blueeyedblonde!!!!! Thats a great loss for your first week :talk017:

way to go girl, thats a great loss for your first week :party0049: stick with it and you'll soon be at you goal x

wk 1 - 10 lbs:worthy:
wk 2 - 2 lbs:)
wk 3 sts:hmm:
wk 4 + 3 lbs:copon:
wk 5 - 7 lbs:greenapple:
wk 6 + 2 lbs:7834:
wk 7 - 6 lbs :party0049:
wk 8 - 1 lb :)_
wk 9 + 1lb :copon:
wk 10 - 2 lbs :D
wk 11 - 2 lbs :D

Start weight 11st 1lb goal weight 9st by 24th July!!

week 1
March 23rd 10st 12lbs= lost 3lb
week 2
March 30th 10st 10lbs= lost 2lb

wow linda, another great loss, well done you! have a great weekend hun and show off the new you x

Thanks Sparklewings. Had a good weekend and my weight is still the same. Went up a bit yesterday but back down to Fridays weight today. So I am well pleased.

LR, well done on loosing 6lb in a week. :D

LR, well done on loosing 6lb in a week. :D

Thanks :D I was like :confused: when I got on the scale. We thought it was broken, so then my brother got on (and apparently he's lost 30 lbs and didn't notice... jerk!)... and still thought it was broken.. so then we weighed the girls... my daughter and his daughter.. and they were correct.. so that settled it. I was like "WOOOOO!!!!" :8855:

LR

Thats great TJ :)

Ive started today and would like to join in but i dont think 1 day is enough time hehe! so ill add onto next weeks and just have an 8 day week then start weighing on fridays! Well done everyone great losses!

I'm not weighing in this week. Having Eatser off, I think I am putting too much pressure on myself. Time to relax I think! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back