Weekly weigh-in

josiejojojo

Turns out last week I lost 4.3kilos (so over 9lb) and not 3.3kilos, as pharamcist wrote wrong weight down on my card.

Alas this week I only lost 1 kilo (2.2lb) as OHs chicken-interference on day 10 interfered with my weight loss.
Pharmacist said that even just eating meat will raise your insulin levels and so slow down your weight loss... (also it makes you want to pick big time).

He also thinks I'm dehydrated as yesterday I did a 5 mile walk with dog. 10miles round trip bike ride and had a lovely long massage (that made me pee like a horse!). So although I drank about 3litres it wasn't enough.

Am not too upset as week 2 was a tough one. In someways worse than week 1 - the lack of energy was a killer.

Non-scale goals are my 'fat' jeans are now in the bin as they are just too big and my skinny jeans and getting loose. Am sure if I stick at this 100% that next week I will see bigger losses. Just got to get through a night away at OHs friends celebrating a birthday... the pressure is already on for me to 'just eat something'!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing good and on track... 100% does seem to be the way to go on this (otherwise may as well do SW or WW for a measly 2lb loss).

xxx

Onwards and Upwards

Deezer said:
Someweeks are sent to test us!!! Bear with it hun!! x

Thank you. Am trying. If i can do half as well as you on this i'll be well chuffed xx

Well done girlie you are doing great keep up the good work, I am on Wk 2 and found it hard a few days ago but I am back on track now xx

Saturdays weekly WI results

Week 3 WI today. Lost 2 kilos :)

Been 100% all week (even survived a weekend away with OHs friends) so very pleased with myself.

Non-scales victories
My skinny jeans and now just relaxed fit jeans (think they were always meant to be :D)
I've had to go up a notch on my belt to keep my jeans up :D:D

The dress I bought last year for Xmas parties (that I couldn't breathe in) is now too big - it's actually falling off my shoulders :D:D:D

Go LipoTrim.....

My mini-goal this week is to focus on getting through next week and this will be my half way point...:eek:

woooohoooo excellent!!

Brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks Ladies - it is nice to get a cheer from you all at the end of the week. Well done to you all too - you're doing great xxx

Wow well done hun :) its the non-scale victory's that keeps me going more than what a scales says! I think its time for you to buy a new dress hun :) you deserve it x

Wow well done hun :) its the non-scale victory's that keeps me going more than what a scales says! I think its time for you to buy a new dress hun :) you deserve it x

Don't need to buy one - I've got loads hanging up waiting to see daylight (or moonlight) again :) xxx

Well I lost another 1.5kg today so it is slooooow but steady progress. Over a stone in the first month and more than a third of my total target acheived.

Am sure it would have been more if I had weighted in at normal time of 9am instead of 4pm, I hadn't needed the loo, it wasn't the TOTM... oh and I hadn't cheated, cheated, cheated last week too :sigh:.

Ha ha :D oh well onwards and upwards. I still think there was another pound loss in there being masked by a litre or so of water so am going to be 100% ALL WEEK and expect a 2kg loss next weeks as a minimum... Do you hear that Lipotrim-God, I said min 2kg next week, or else!!!!

Non-scale victories

1. Gone down another notch on my belt
2. England rugby shirt OH bought me 2 years ago - that I insisted he bought in a medium, not a large, now fits
3. All clothes from first (of three) suitcases now fit - some are even baggy. Second one coming out tomorrow

Have climbed the mountain and am now on the otherside. 4 weeks done and now only 4 weeks left. Lets see what 28 days later brings (hopefully I won't look like a zombie!).

All of you on this site forum are doing so well and I wouldn't have got this far without you (nearly threw in towel last week - soooo glad I didn't).

:bighug:Thank you, thank you, thank you all xxxx

Fantastic stuff - well done!

A rubbish 0.9kg (2lb) loss. Too depressed to even go through my NSV (of which there have been several). Really, really hope I lose a bit more next week otherwise my 1 stone loss this month just won't happen and I'll be nowhere near target....

Think of the positives... 2lb is still a loss, and it's steady progress, stick with it you're doing brilliantly!

Don't beat yourself up over targets, the most important thing is being proud of what you're achieving and feeling better in yourself x

Chin up and keep going. All losses are another step in the right direction and I'm sure you'll get a bigger number next week xx

Thank you both. Am feeling a lot better. Just with my pharmacy would weigh me in pounds and not kilos. "You've lost 2lb" would sound so much better than "oh, not quite a kilo this week". I will keep going... am too scared to stop this close to the biggest pig out period of the year :) Big hugs xxxx

Yeah I have an app on my phone too and know 2.2lb = 1kg...it's just the way they said it that I found so demotivating!

That's rubbish! They're supposed to be encouraging and congratulating you

Back