Weekly Weigh In

Well this is a moot point.
If you started Wed am and have completed 7 days then today is fine.
Dying to hear how you got on!!

Well this is a moot point.
If you started Wed am and have completed 7 days then today is fine.
Dying to hear how you got on!!

Well I can only go at 9 this morning so I'll only have completed 6 days... O well not that it matters really.. it'll all add up

i always give myself a full 7days before weigh in. i go on the morning of the 8th day..
it may not work like that for everyone because you wouldnt have any shakes. i always have my shake after my weigh in which works coz i pick my shakes up after weigh in and come home. i guess you could do that too ollie, and just have your shake when you get to work?

fab results well done x

My 1st weigh in was in 6 days, now I mostly go every friday tho sometimes due to work have to go on a thurs so have a shorter week!!

yay, we can have the same weigh in date :p coz ive started tuesday this time so i should be weighing in wednesday morning. i feel a bit stupid at the mo coz i dont know how much i have put back on and wont be going home till friday or something...

Brilliant result Ollie. Keep going your doing really well, most impressed!:) XX

Well done 12lb is mega!!
Do you just go to the pharmacist when you want then?you don't need appointments?xx

Fantastic result!! Well done Ollie!

Whey Hey Ollie that is a fantastic loss!!! I am so pleased for you. Good luck for next week:D:D

Well done fantastic start!!! Caz xx

your very welcome. I still can't beleive you can loose so much in just a week its mega!!!
can i ask, have you noticed a change yet or is it still too early?i suppose it depends on size, how much you wear etc?
xxx

Back