Weekly weigh in

Thanks Flumpy. I am so pleased that I am nearly at my first target. But will have 2 stones more to shift after that. But feel confident that i can get there now. I am now slimmer than I have been in years. I am staying on Exante working solution for as long as it takes. I originally thought I would come off it at Easter, but it's working so well for me. I am hoping to be at target in 8 - 10 weeks.

Have you moved to the Simple Solution yet? If so, how is it going? Or did you call them about staying on total?

Aw well done Sarah! You'll be on target next week for Easter. I wish Exante had more counsellors as looking on the website they only seem to have them in London. I think you should apply as they say they are looking for more! x

I couldn't say anything the other day Flumpy, but I am pleased to tell you that as of May, I will be the Exante consultant for Milton Keynes. I am soooooo excited! I love this diet. I have lost as much as people on LL total abstinance and have been enjoying all this yummy food for my evening meals. Doing the total solution and then the working solution has taught me so much about food and what I should be eating and I know that when I do return to full time eating, I will be making all the right choices. So here's to me being able to help lots of people on their weight loss journeys in Milton Keynes! :D

Oh well done! Did you apply through the Exante website? Wish there was one in Leeds but I suppose I know why I overeat so only I can stop that. :copon:

I was on simple solution for a few days but my weight was going up instead of down so I've gone back on to Total as even though I find it hard I know I lose weight on it.

xx

I couldn't say anything the other day Flumpy, but I am pleased to tell you that as of May, I will be the Exante consultant for Milton Keynes. I am soooooo excited! I love this diet. I have lost as much as people on LL total abstinance and have been enjoying all this yummy food for my evening meals. Doing the total solution and then the working solution has taught me so much about food and what I should be eating and I know that when I do return to full time eating, I will be making all the right choices. So here's to me being able to help lots of people on their weight loss journeys in Milton Keynes! :D

Omg! Well done, Sarah! I know you will be a great counsellor!

Are you doing this alongside your full time job?

How exciting! :D

I'd love to become a weight loss counsellor....guess I need to lose the weight first though!!

Oh well done! Did you apply through the Exante website? Wish there was one in Leeds but I suppose I know why I overeat so only I can stop that. :copon:

I was on simple solution for a few days but my weight was going up instead of down so I've gone back on to Total as even though I find it hard I know I lose weight on it.

xx

Hey Flumpy,

How long have you been doing Total Solution for? I know you've just reached a BMI of under 25....I wasn't sure whether or not to stay on TS after I get under a BMI of 25...everyone was saying it wasn't a good idea....

Let me know how you get on :)

Love Lisa

I've been on it a couple of months but kept falling off the wagon! I manage to get to day 4 and find it too hard to carry on but then when I'm on the other solutions I seem to be putting weight on so gonna just have to push through it.

I know it says I shouldnt be on total but if its the only thing that makes me lose weight then I'm gonna stick with it x

Omg! Well done, Sarah! I know you will be a great counsellor!

Are you doing this alongside your full time job?

How exciting! :D

I'd love to become a weight loss counsellor....guess I need to lose the weight first though!!

Thanks. I am really excited. I am a big fan of the products obviously as they have worked so well for me!

I am a self employed marketing consultant and do that part time, so this will fit perfectly within my week.

You should look into it with Exante. It's great. Where are you based?

Thanks. I am really excited. I am a big fan of the products obviously as they have worked so well for me!

I am a self employed marketing consultant and do that part time, so this will fit perfectly within my week.

You should look into it with Exante. It's great. Where are you based?

I am based in Liverpool, Sarah.

Do you need to have lost a significant amount of weight using their products to qualify?

What are the qualifications required?! :D

No you don't have to have lost a significant amount at all. They give you full training.

Give them a call and have a chat with them. Tell them that I recommended you to call!

xx

I did originally apply via the website a month of so back and have just been getting everything sorted out to launch in May. I am very excited.

Have you tried the working solution as a half way measure?

I did try the working solution but was worried I was having too many carbs. I was eating meals off the menu section of the website but if I added say a salad with a fat free dressing I wasnt always sure what was allowed so I know I am eating what I'm meant to on the Total.

Hi all, :)

Thanks for inviting me over.

I‘m on the working solution. I’ve not been great at sticking exactly to the exante recipes/food advice, and I have bought a couple of low calorie meals from the shops instead (healthy living range Tesco) but it seems to be working. For example, last night I had a small portion 320 calorie meal that had salmon, broccoli, runner beans and new potatoes too! The rest of the time I’m eating things like chicken and veg.

Good luck everyone….stay strong over Easter – put that chocolate down! lol :D

Tamz xx

I can't believe it! :D

I have lost 6.5 lbs after my 1st week of Exante Total Solution!!! :bliss:

Exante is amazing!!!

Ah HUGE well done Lisa!

It's a great diet isn't it! And I am not just saying this because I am becoming a consultant, but the products are great too!

Oh I am so pleased for you Lisa. Now you can enjoy your day today, knowing that you will make the right choices.

YAY! Well done! Thats a great weight loss plus you're nearly under BMI 25 xx

Thanks Flumpy! :D

I know! My BMI is 25.1 now! Not long to go until I achieve "normal" weight status!

How is your Total Solution week going? When is weigh day for you?

I'm taking today off dieting, but will get back onto it tomorrow!

Enjoy your long weekend! :D

Love Lisa

I'll weigh myself on Tuesday. I go to Boots so I know its accurate. xx

Good luck for Tuesday Flumpy! Let us know how you get on! I'm sure you will do brilliantly! :D

Well another week gone and 2lbs off for me this week. Am happy with that as it's been TOTM. And i am only 1lb short of my first target of 4 stones gone by Easter, so I am very pleased.

Onto my second target now.

Got family over for dinner today, so busy day ahead.

Hope you all have a great Easter Monday!

Well another week gone and 2lbs off for me this week. Am happy with that as it's been TOTM. And i am only 1lb short of my first target of 4 stones gone by Easter, so I am very pleased.

Onto my second target now.

Got family over for dinner today, so busy day ahead.

Hope you all have a great Easter Monday!

Well done, Sarah! You will be at your first target in no time! :D

I am happy to report that I am in ketosis again today, so back to business! :)

Enjoy your Easter Monday!

Love Lisa

Back