Weekly weigh in

That is brilliant Peony - well done on your holiday food restraint! 7 stones is a fantastic loss in the time you have been doing it. Roll on the next stone!
B xx

7 pounds off this week - so thats 2 stone off

peony great weight loss - 7 stone is amazing

Quak congrats on your wieght loss

Not bad for a TOTM month quak, well done. I lost 4lb this week which I am dead chuffed with as it takes me over 100lbs lost now. so pleased. x

HUGE Congratulations Peony - 100lbs is a really really impressive milestone - you must be soooooooo proud of yourself, I know I will be when I get there. An early Christmas present to yourself :D
Bren xx

Cheers Quak, yes am pleased as punch. I even bought a knee length dress from H&M today in a size 16, in bright orange! Quite a departure for me I can assure you, so happy to be leaving the black smock style t-shirts behind! My family will think I've gone mad lol!

Probably won't get chance to come on the boards over the next few days so have a wonderful christmas hon.
x

3lb off this week - 7 and a half stone in total. Even I am really seeing a different person in the mirror now as my brain catches up with my body! good luck to everyone with this week's weigh in. x

Hi Peony, fantastic to lose weight when all around are putting it on! Congratulations :D you are a star! I can't weigh in this week as my scales are at work and work is closed till next Monday. I have been on my wii fit just to keep an eye on how things are going but am not sure how accurate they are compared to the scales at work but so far I am happy with what they are showing, keeping in control seems to be working so far.
Bren xx

Oh good grief - tried to get to work today but got partway on bus to get a phone call from my boss saying nobody could get in so office was closed so not been able to weigh in today...................arggggggggg so frustrating!

Can I join in here?
I lost 17 lb in my first week.
I am obviously going to lose muuch less this week.

Jessie congrats 17lb is amazing. My first week weigh in today, 10lb off! Which is great....but I'd been hoping for 12. Still very motivating to see our losses as we head into the next week.

Well I am delighted, managed to get into work today and got weighed and am half a pound lighter than I was before Christmas. :D I know that it is not much of a loss in 2 weeks but I ate on 6 days over the festive period and drank quite a lot (a whole bottle of port and a whole bottle of Jamesons as well as a couple of bottles of wine) spread over the five days and ate chocolate and mince pies etc so am very pleased that having stuck to it for the last 4 days I am in the postion I am in :D

In my second week I have now lost 6 lbs making 23lbs in 2 weeks.
Although I am not sure I actually look any different so I wonder where it has gone from!

Well done Jessie, good loss for your second week, keep it up, you are doing really well. I am sure your clothes must be feeling bigger even if you cannot see it in the mirror yet? I know it can sometimes take weeks or months to see the real you in the mirror but your clothes should tell you the real story.
B xx

I have just noticed that my glasses keep falling off whenever I lean forward.
Now trust me to lost weight in the least useful and potentially most expensive pace possible before it goes from anywhere useful!!

I have just noticed that my glasses keep falling off whenever I lean forward.
Now trust me to lost weight in the least useful and potentially most expensive pace possible before it goes from anywhere useful!!
Cheekbones !!! fabulous, don't knock it !! you are doing brilliantly.

Lol I know what you mean, when I lean forward mine sort of hang from my face and move up and down so everything looks wobbly and I nearly fall over sometimes trying to look down at stuff!
B xx

Back