Weekly weigh in

Hi All, hope that you are all well. So very well done on all the weight loss, we are all getting skinnier by the minute. I had my weigh-in to day and i have lost 6lb, I am so chuffed. My Mum is coming down from Yorkshire tomorrow and I can not wait to see what she says when she sees me.

Have a good evening, much love to all
Emily xxx

Well done Emily...you must be feeling very pleased. Have a great time with your mum.

Sorry Emily somehow missed that you had posted your weeks loss :eek:

6lbs very impressive, congrats :)

Only 1lb for me this week, but hey ho! at least it's a loss. I've now completed a month on Exante and lost nearly 2 stones so i am thrilled with that!

Hi DM.....your losses are fantastic....a loss is a loss regardless of the amount (mmm...does that make sense??). Better than a gain. Onwards and downwards.

Well done DM! Nearly 2 stones in a month is fantastic. You must be feeling great.

Well Done DM, wow just about 2 stone that is brilliant, you must be so chuffed. You are doing so very well. Keep it up ;) Em xxx

A pound off this week. Not bad as I had 2 days off and really enjoyed myself. Also bought new scales (old ones showed a 2lb loss !!.....dilemma should I go for old or new weight LOL). Obviously went for new scales reading and will keep to these from now on. All in all it's in the right direction.

Well done another pound in the right direction. You should always go by the "best" scales lol...the ones that register the lowest weight.

Keep up the good work. x x

Well done on your 1lb loss NB fab result after 2 days off and still brings you closer to your goals! :)
Did you do anything nice with your two days off?

Week 1 lost 5 pounds, should of been more but found it really hard getting into it but im in the zone now :) well done to everyone on their losses this week x

Well done Nearly x x That's five pounds gone forever...five pounds is quite alot, try carrying a couple of bags of sugar around with you for the day.
I am glad you're in the zone, keep up the good work and kick butt for next WI.

Gaynor x

Weigh in for me today and i lost 2lbs!
Stuck to it 100% but TOTM so i'm fine with 2lbs :)

Next week will be my big loss week ;)

Ooooh and another reason why i'm fine with 2lbs is it brings me into the 10's woooo another goal reached :D

Well done nearly 5lbs is a good loss and the first week is one of the hardest definitely keep going :)

Getting into the 10s!!! Well done you. x x 2lbs is a great loss when you are as light as you are, so well done.

I lost 3lbs this week and I am thrilled...I worked hard and was rewarded. :D Whoo hooo....now looking forward to next weeks W.I.

Well done all of you. Great losses. I have stayed the same this week. I have been experimenting with different foods, so am ok with that. Hope to lose this week though.

Back