Weekly weigh in

Well done all of you. Great losses. I have stayed the same this week. I have been experimenting with different foods, so am ok with that. Hope to lose this week though.

Hi Sarah, well even with all that delicious food you stayed the same....good luck for the rest of the week....you've come so far and deserve a fantastic loss.

Well i lost 4.5 pounds this week girls. I am so happy! I've also completed my second target to get into the 12's. Yay!!

Over 2 stone gone now DM....briliant and another target reached. It's a lovely feeling isn't it?

That's great DM well done!

Well just completed my first week and ive lost 8lbs which im pretty pleased at :D

Ebony...congratulations on a fantastic first week loss. It's a great diet isn't it?

Well 2lbs off for me this week. Initially I was disappointed as I wanted that 2 stone. But picked all my toys back up...had a real good look at myself and realised I've had some fantastic compliments from people I work with who have all noticed the weight loss this week. I've lost more in 8 weeks than I've managed in nearly 3 years and working out that I've lost approx 1/2lb per day...I have to admit that's pretty good results.

Anyway rant over now. Good luck to everyone weighing this week.

PS where did the sun go??????????

You have done so fantastically well up to now Sarah, your little body will be saying "wait a minute, let me catch my breath before we start with the next weight loss onslaught." I am sure you will get back on the losing bus next week, you have been so disciplined...keep up the good work, we all look at you to set the way.x x

I was just reading back through this thread and missed this message Gaynor. Thanks for this. I thought my body might be catching up too, but I think I was probably retaining water due to the hot weather as today on my unofficial weigh in, I was -3.5lbs. Don't officially weigh until Monday, so let's see what it's at then.

Well done NB for your loss this week! You have done so well and getting compliments is the best feeling in the world. Savour it!

Thanks NB and congrats on your 2lbs loss you'll soon be in the tens yourself :)

first week loss

Hi everyone

I lost 2.8lbs in my first week of attempting to lose my last stone. woohoo

amazing considering i started the day thinking i will do total or working solution but due to a crazy week and problems with my wisdom teeth i did the simple solution and i am very happy with my loss for the week 1

Well 2lbs off for me this week. Initially I was disappointed as I wanted that 2 stone. But picked all my toys back up...had a real good look at myself and realised I've had some fantastic compliments from people I work with who have all noticed the weight loss this week. I've lost more in 8 weeks than I've managed in nearly 3 years and working out that I've lost approx 1/2lb per day...I have to admit that's pretty good results.

Anyway rant over now. Good luck to everyone weighing this week.

PS where did the sun go??????????

Well done on your weight loss this week NB, you are doing fab!

Hi everyone

I lost 2.8lbs in my first week of attempting to lose my last stone. woohoo

amazing considering i started the day thinking i will do total or working solution but due to a crazy week and problems with my wisdom teeth i did the simple solution and i am very happy with my loss for the week 1

Well done Valerie!

Congrats Valerie, 2.8lbs is fab, i'm jealous! :)

:wave_cry: Well ladies, i had my final Exante weigh in today and i have STS :( Well i lost a QUARTER of lb, so not even going to bother counting that tbh. I really don't know why the weight is coming off so ridiculously slowly as i stuck to TS 100% for the entire 4 weeks and i seem to get silly low losses, everyone else seems to do so well, if i was cheating i would understand but i'm not :mad:

Well done Valerie.

I lost 3lbs this week on a mix of working and simple solution.

Thanks to Ebony, DM, GaynorEm, Vix and Sarah for you're support. Better frame of mnd this week. Although I did fancy a big bag of chips after my walk this evening....LOL....had a strawberry shake instead.

My sister has now started on Exante,is on her second week and well on the way to losing 10lbs

Well done Val.......less than a stone left now!!!!

I lost 3lbs this week on a mix of working and simple solution.

Excellent result Sarah...you deserve every pound off. As our trailblazer, it certainly gives me plenty of reassurance that a) I can do this and b)even with trial and error you can still have a weight loss.

Back