Weekly weigh in

Thanks to Ebony, DM, GaynorEm, Vix and Sarah for you're support. Better frame of mnd this week. Although I did fancy a big bag of chips after my walk this evening....LOL....had a strawberry shake instead.

My sister has now started on Exante,is on her second week and well on the way to losing 10lbs

Your welcome NB. How are you now? A huge well done to your sister.

Hi All, hope you are well. Well I had my weigh-in today and have lost another 2lb. I am so very chuffed with myself. I have broken the 2 stone barrier in only 1 month and 2 days on TS. I am so excited. Well have a good evening All. Take care Emily xxx

Well done sugarshaker...you are doing brilliantly

Well done Emily and DM!!!! You are both doing really well. Onwards and downwards for our little group this week.....

Well done Ebony. Great loss.

Your welcome NB. How are you now? A huge well done to your sister.

Thanks Ebony....back to feeling motivated. Will check in with my sister tomorrow to see how she's doing.

Well done Em and DM.....Fab weight losses. We should total our weely losses just to see as a group how much we lose each week....I think we'd be better than the "Biggest Losers".

3lbs off for me this week. Really pleased after my gripe and moan session last week..........so close to getting back into the 10's. Maybe next week. Good luck to all in the coming week

2lbs off for me this week.....really pleased as I'm now just into the 10's :party0011::party0011:

Hi All, so very well done on the weight loss. I think we are beating "The Biggest Looser". Missed my weigh in on Tuesday as i was working but weighed on Saturday and have lossed another 7lb. Total loss now 28.3lb. Am so chuffed. I measured too and in the last 7 weeks i have now lossed 16.5inches too. Nearly half way there. Yeah !!! Exante is the best. Have to say don't know how i would have done this well with out it. Take care all and enjoy Sunday. Emily xxx

Hi Emily, well done to you - another 7lbs is fantastic!!! Keep it up and keep us posted!

Well done EVERYBODY, you are all doing so well. I'm back from my weeks holiday and very pleased to say that i stuck to it 100%, that's not to say that i didn't find it hard at times.
I haven't weighed myself yet but will do a 2 week weigh in on wednesday, hoping for a good loss!

Hi All, so very well done on the weight loss. I think we are beating "The Biggest Looser". Missed my weigh in on Tuesday as i was working but weighed on Saturday and have lossed another 7lb. Total loss now 28.3lb. Am so chuffed. I measured too and in the last 7 weeks i have now lossed 16.5inches too. Nearly half way there. Yeah !!! Exante is the best. Have to say don't know how i would have done this well with out it. Take care all and enjoy Sunday. Emily xxx

Brilliant weight loss Emily...well done.

Back