Weekly weigh in

Well done EVERYBODY, you are all doing so well. I'm back from my weeks holiday and very pleased to say that i stuck to it 100%, that's not to say that i didn't find it hard at times.
I haven't weighed myself yet but will do a 2 week weigh in on wednesday, hoping for a good loss!

Congratulations on your will power. Good luck for Wednesday.....you definitely deserve a good loss. Did you enjoy your holiday?

Congratulations on your will power. Good luck for Wednesday.....you definitely deserve a good loss. Did you enjoy your holiday?

Hi NB, yes had a lovely holiday thanks. Fortunately we had lovely weather all week which is rare for cornwall.

Had my weigh in this morning and lost 5lbs for the two weeks which i am happy with.

Glad to hear that you had a good hold DM.

5lb loss over the 2 weeks is great. Well done for sticking with it whilst on holiday. Getting nearer to that photoshoot every day!

Hi NB, yes had a lovely holiday thanks. Fortunately we had lovely weather all week which is rare for cornwall.

Had my weigh in this morning and lost 5lbs for the two weeks which i am happy with.

Glad you had the weather.

Fantastic weight loss...you must be so pleased. Keep it up

1lb off for me this week. Have been trying AAM, chicken salad never tasted so good. May stay on WS....will go with the flow....loving the weight loss and remain totally shocked that I'm actually enjoying this whole diet. So glad I made this choice.

Glad to hear that you had a good hold DM.

5lb loss over the 2 weeks is great. Well done for sticking with it whilst on holiday. Getting nearer to that photoshoot every day!

Yes Sarah, i'm still up for that photo shoot. Will i have to contact someone from head office nearer the time or will they contact me?

1lb off for me this week. Have been trying AAM, chicken salad never tasted so good. May stay on WS....will go with the flow....loving the weight loss and remain totally shocked that I'm actually enjoying this whole diet. So glad I made this choice.

Well done on the 1lb loss, glad that you enjoyed your AAM week, you have done so well in your journey so far.

Hi All, wow you are all doing so well. I have had my first weigh in 10 days and i have lost 6lb. Eight weeks in and still going strong. Hopefully in another 8 weeks i will be on my target. I really am totally in awe by all the weight loss. I am nearly into a size 14 - haven not done that for about 12 years. Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the sunshine. Take care Emily xxx

Hi All, wow you are all doing so well. I have had my first weigh in 10 days and i have lost 6lb. Eight weeks in and still going strong. Hopefully in another 8 weeks i will be on my target. I really am totally in awe by all the weight loss. I am nearly into a size 14 - haven not done that for about 12 years. Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the sunshine. Take care Emily xxx

Wow Emily!! You are doing so well. 6lb is just bloody fantastic. Well done girlie!

Another 3lbs off for me this week. I am well happy with that. Finally fitting into nice clothes again. Phew....it's been a while.
I can hardly believe i have lost over 40lbs.

Huge well done DM. You are doing so well!

Brilliant loss Emily, well done.....8 weeks will fly by and I can't see why you won't reach target in that time.

Another 3lbs off for me this week. I am well happy with that. Finally fitting into nice clothes again. Phew....it's been a while.
I can hardly believe i have lost over 40lbs.

Wow....such a fantastic loss. You are doing so well.............it's such a wonderful feeling when clothes start to fit again.

Another 2lbs gone. 2/3 of the weight gone. Will go back to TS this week as I'm celebrating OH birthday tonight.....Indian takeaway is on the menu........so I'll be good for the week and think of WS the following week as it's really nice having food as well as the shakes.

Well done Dreamingmaid and Naturalblue!! What brilliant and consistent results. Keep posting these as they are so inspiring!

Well done DM and NB. Great losses!

I have moved back up to Working this week to lose the last few pounds. It's moving too slow on simple / healthy for me. So it's WS until I get to target!

Back