Weekly weigh in

Hi all, first week done with an 8lb loss, really pleased, glad hunger pangs have gone! Well done Quak on your weight loss this week!! Mx

Hi Baby Jane - well done on your 8lb loss this week - that is really good! Glad you have got rid of the hunger pangs, makes it much easier to stick to it. How are you feeling otherwise?
B xx

Hi Quak, I feel ok most off the time, my worst is in the evening when I miss not having food. I have nibbled at a little bit of chicken on occasions.I am just taking it a day at a time and will see how long I last! Mx

Morning All
I have lost 2.5lbs this morning which considering it is totm is not to bad I don't think. It also means that I have crossed the 13 stone barrier and now weigh 12 stone something - whoooop whoooop :D:D:D
Bxx

Hello folks
2.5lbs again this week which is ok. Am on day one of an add a meal week this week so not expecting a huge loss but hoping it will give me a boost for the next couple of weeks after that.
B xx

Only 0.4lb for me this week :( but hey ho - add a meal week is never a good one for me but the following ones usually are, fingers crossed.
Back to TS today for me - roll on next weigh-in!
B xx

Hi Bren

I really should have weighed myself after my week eating. I think my loss would have smilar to yours which would have been normal. Then i would have known that the second week was a pretty good loss.

Another lesson learnt - shouldn't be so scared of the scales.

Julie x

Well, another 2.5lbs for me (totm too) so not too bad considering.
Hopefully get under 12 stone next week, fingers crossed.
Only half a lb off 5 stone too!!!

Hi

I only lost a couple of pounds but a vegan curry, swine flu oh and a couple of slices of toast haven't helped :)

Feeling better well a little, but its two pounds off rather than on!

Back to bed for me

Karen
xxxx

Well done Peony and Karen - it all adds up in the end (as I keep telling myself).
Karen, considering all things that is very good, make sure you are getting loads of fluids if nothing else!
B xx

Lost 3 3/4lbs this week. Now completed 9 weeks and when the next 2lb go I will have reached the 3 stone milestone.

It's been a lot easier than I expected and I'm so glad I happened across the Exante website. Initially I would have been happy just to get 3 stone off but now I know I can get down to the target weight I'm after so I've ordered another couple of months of food packs whilst the offer is still on.

Amazing really. I never thought I could do this but Exante have made it so easy and so accessible.

Good luck to everyone else starting.

Julie

Well Done Julie!!! Keep up the good work and congratulations on your progress and determination. :D

I have lost 3lbs this week and leaves me able to say that I am now 11 stone something :D :D :D which I absolutely love - not been this weight since I was 18 which is a damn long time ago - about 30 years to be exact :eek:

:Dweek 1 exante -10lb woo hoo:D

Well done everyone - some fab losses -Put me down for 4lb this week - dead chuffed with that as it brings me to six and a half stones lost.
x

Back