1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy * weeks - possible tmi

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by christine_1999_uk, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. christine_1999_uk

christine_1999_uk Member

Slimming World Extra Easy
    So I have been on EE for 3 weeks now and have my 4th wi tomorrow. I have had the mirena coil in for about 2 years and since then have not had any * weeks worth mentioning. However since starting sw I have had 2 * weeks (my first week and this past week) I was wondering if any other women out there had experienced the same thing when they changed their eating habits as I am concerned that this will affect my loss this week :sigh::sigh:

Any advice would be gratefully received thanks xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I would go to the GP and just discuss it with them, thats the safest thing to do hunny.
    Hope it doesnt effect your losses :)
  4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I have had the mirena coil for years and years and whilst I don't actually get a period as such, I do get the symptoms - so bloating, weight gain and sore b**bs!! Thing is, I can never predict when it will be and it's certainly not every 4 weeks!

Occasionally I will get a period but it's all very hit and miss. Has been since I've had the coil. It may be worth getting it checked out, just ring your GP, but I don't think there would be a problem.
  5. determinator

determinator Banned

low calorie diets can affect your hormones , so its pretty normal . I have the implant and since I started cambridge diet ( total food replacement ) I have had a constant * week :( .. I am starting SW tomorrow and was hoping that as its more calories that it will make me more regular but who knows !!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.