weeks weight loss anyone???

mrsthorpe

hi there im new to slim fast survied first 2 days without slip up woo hoo, just wondered what all your first weeks weight loss was and what do you tend to loose each week with what amount of exercise ect just trying to think of the best way forward any replys would be gratefully apprieciated thanks charlotte

I've been going 4 days without any slip up... well I had a vodka and tonic and lime down the pub the other day but shhh!!! have lost 2 pound allready and thats without the excercise gotta step up and start going swimming though now!!!

i lost 3 lb in my first week
5lb in my second week
and now if hit a brick wall and stoped! but thats because of several reasons... need to get back into the swing of things, and get motivated fully again
Good luck everyone

welldone for maintaining that weight though!! better than putting more on..!! start week 2 tommorow and i hope I have the same success you had on your second week would be chuffed with that.. have you been doing much excercise or did it just come off with the slim fast? x

welldone for maintaining that weight though!! better than putting more on..!! start week 2 tommorow and i hope I have the same success you had on your second week would be chuffed with that.. have you been doing much excercise or did it just come off with the slim fast? x

yeah ive got weigh in tomorrow, i just hope that at least either 1 pound is gone, but i guess i will be somewhat happy if i stayed the same.
i hope that you do well and keep posting on here. its been my saviour when it comes to keeping on track!!

re exercise, im a nanny.... and have a very active job. and im not the best at exercise.. (which is somethingthat i need to get on top of) but i hurt my back 2 weeks ago, so therefore am unable to do any exercise... ehhhhhh so yes the weight loss has all been slim fast.
i know i know, if i did exercise then i would prob def lose weight, but i am physically unable to do anything...
im going to give the wii fit a go tomrrow for the first time since hurting my back.. see how i go, and take it easy....
wish me luck!!!

well done for your losses so far keep up the good work x

hi there im new to slim fast survied first 2 days without slip up woo hoo, just wondered what all your first weeks weight loss was and what do you tend to loose each week with what amount of exercise ect just trying to think of the best way forward any replys would be gratefully apprieciated thanks charlotte

mrs thorpe,
we are the same height, and got the same goal (although ive got 20 odd more pounds to lose than you do...)
maybe when you get enough posts up and can recieve msg's, we should team up and get through the ride together... what do you think????

any one else wanna join in?? keep in extra regular contact... telling the goods and bads.. and keeping motivated......

im deffo up for it!!! these forums are keeping me going too.. will come on every night!!.. I take 2 buses to work and am going to try and walk the the distance to where I get the second bus which will proberly take me 40 minutes tommorow morning.. for my first lot of excercise.. I really wanna go swimming but keep chickining out from going on my own !! xx

mrs thorpe,
we are the same height, and got the same goal (although ive got 20 odd more pounds to lose than you do...)
maybe when you get enough posts up and can recieve msg's, we should team up and get through the ride together... what do you think????

any one else wanna join in?? keep in extra regular contact... telling the goods and bads.. and keeping motivated......

that would be good yeah keep each other motivated , sorry to see you havent lost but not put on thats great so keep positive chick, iv got a really poorly tum at mo so havent had any slimfast today but will be back on it as soon as better still healthy eating while poorly though so hoping for a loss weigh in on thurs fingers crossed x x:)

Back