WeeMo's Diary

welcome back, any holiday snaps to share? x

Thanks Vix ~ no didn't take any, won't have any until my girls night out in approx 3 weeks time, so will post a few then xx

Am finding things really hard at the moment ~ yesterday I just wanted to eat and eat and eat!! Tried to just eat as much free food as possible but as I haven't been out to do a grocery shop I just had to do with what was in the house ~ ended up having toast and LC cheese going to bed. So cross with myself. Also I bought new scales and I am showing a gain which left me feeling down ~ not going on them again until Friday. I knew I had gained but to have it confirmed was a slap in the face (which I deserved). Three days to WI though, sorry for the ramble!! xx

You've been away chick, a gain is expected - I think me and Hellie will be joining you this week. I've had too many treats this weekend and I can't stop eating either.

A good week is required by all - let's get our SW heads on again!!

Have a good day chick. xxx

Hey Weemo, sorry I haven't been on lately but have had last week and this week off work so home with the kids and have gotten nothing done - including checking in on here!! I'm glad that you had a good weekend away and don't worry about a bit of a gain. Anyway if you have a new set of scales may be weighing differently to your old ones. Don't worry too much this week, you will be just fine. x

You've been away chick, a gain is expected - I think me and Hellie will be joining you this week. I've had too many treats this weekend and I can't stop eating either.

She's right Mary! A few of us are in the naughty corner at the moment, desperately trying to be good for the next few days. At least you've got til Friday. Wednesday for me :cry:

You totally know what to do though, and even if you do have a gain, I know you'll be right back on it and addressing the situation like a trooper :)

Good luck x x x

Thanks Jay and yes I think I could do with my SW head on big time!! xx

Hey Weemo, sorry I haven't been on lately but have had last week and this week off work so home with the kids and have gotten nothing done - including checking in on here!! I'm glad that you had a good weekend away and don't worry about a bit of a gain. Anyway if you have a new set of scales may be weighing differently to your old ones. Don't worry too much this week, you will be just fine. x

Hiya Shirley ~ good to hear from you again, hope you had a nice time off xx

She's right Mary! A few of us are in the naughty corner at the moment, desperately trying to be good for the next few days. At least you've got til Friday. Wednesday for me :cry:

You totally know what to do though, and even if you do have a gain, I know you'll be right back on it and addressing the situation like a trooper :)

Good luck x x x

Thanks Hellie ~ I wish I could get back on it again, my mojo has well and truly vanished, I'm just hoping I can find it asap! xx

Feel totally and utterly p***** off tonight ~ even though I seemed to eat all day it was free food but tonight I have just consumed 4 treat size choccie bars that I had put away for the kids!! Now I am so cross with myself and have got a f*** it head on!

Just can't seem to get my head into SW gear but everytime I look at my holiday ticker I feel queasy ~ I so want to get to target by then but I won't if I keep doing what I'm doing! Am hoping that it's just tiredness, I haven't seemed to had a chance to exercise or even catch up on the recipes on here lately so I am devoting Friday afternoon to SW time to see if it will help me find my much needed mojo!

Apologies for rambling on :eek::eek::eek: ~ let's hope a bath and a good nights sleep takes away my whingy mood :rolleyes:

Big hugs to you Mary. I do hope you feel better tomorrow, I'm sat here tonight planning my meals for the week - I need to focus and sort myself out for this week, I only have one WI til holidays.

Have a good night's sleep and start over tomorrow. Love Jay xx

Hi Mary (your turn coat friend here lol)...If anyone can battle back, it is you!!

You are allowed to feel pissed off and have a little wobble. That's life! And, as we hope any way of eating is for life, we in turn accept that there are times it has hiccups! But, you have done so well on SW and will get to your holiday target!

I know just how persuasive you girls can be in here when you all pull together...So, good luck on great losses coming up for all who are recovering from a 'wobble' :)

So you had 4 treat size bars of choc, Id often have a blow out with 4 family bars of choc lol! now come on, you can do it, we're here for encouragement but at the end of the day nothing anyone says can make you do it if you dont want it enough to work hard at it. (sorry if that sounds abrubt i dont mean to) xxx

You can do it Mary, never worry about a little hiccup. 4 TINY bars of choccie isn't going to make a massive difference. You are going to get to target and when you are ready. If anyone can get back on track with gusto its you hun. Big Hugs in the mean time and I hope you have a great day today. x

hey mary. i think you left your mojo in Donegal but don't worry it's taken the long route back, (bit of sight seeing!!) but i'm predicting it should be arriving back with you today, traffic permitting. No more unaccounted for choccie bars after that:)

You guys are just the best ~ I really do mean that! I apologise for my whinge, I'm usually much more upbeat and determined and you are right Rainbow I have to do it and more importantly want to do it and I do soooooooooooo I am officially back on track from to-day. I got a good nights sleep and am going to do a grocery shop (SW friendly). Hopefully I will get a chance tonight to sort out my meals ~ I really do find that if I don't plan I am well and truly lost.

Sorry again everyone for my whinge and thank you all for your support (I couldn't rep you all as I had to spread it around a bit) xxxx

You whinge away girl! So glad you are feeling better. Planning really is the key - I've planned mine for the week and written in on my board in the kitchen so I know what meals I'm having.
Have a lovely day chick. Glad you find that mojo once more.
Much love.xxx

we'll allow your whinge but thats it now, no more moaning lol! knew the old weemo was there all along xxx

At least by whingeing, everyone knew what support to give you. And now your Mojo has knocked back on your door in the nick of time lol...Whingeing is always better than being sad in silence with family size bars of dairy milk lol...Good luck on your fresh start!:) xxx

You whinge away girl! So glad you are feeling better. Planning really is the key - I've planned mine for the week and written in on my board in the kitchen so I know what meals I'm having.
Have a lovely day chick. Glad you find that mojo once more.
Much love.xxx

Thanks Jay ~ meals planned for the next week, some new recipes to try so if they are good I will post on here, have a good day Jay xx

woohoo, it's back!! Well done Mary:)

Thanks Bayside ~ well done on your fab loss this week too xx

we'll allow your whinge but thats it now, no more moaning lol! knew the old weemo was there all along xxx

Thanks Vix ~ moaning mo is away now, thankfully ~ I'm feeling upbeat again, xx

At least by whingeing, everyone knew what support to give you. And now your Mojo has knocked back on your door in the nick of time lol...Whingeing is always better than being sad in silence with family size bars of dairy milk lol...Good luck on your fresh start!:) xxx

Thanks Fuffs ~ you are so right about being sad in silence ~ glad I had my little whinge, it has helped along with the support of all you guys. Well done on your loss to date, am glad you have found an eating plan that really suits you xx

Day before WI ~ wasn't sure if I was going to wi tomorrow but I need to know what damage is done and go about rectifying it. I admit I feel nervous at the thought of it. One thing I am starting again is exercise, I really do miss it. My kind hubby has sorted out what exercise equipment we have in our garage so I really don't have an excuse. Life has been really busy with one thing and another and will be for another while but I have made out a rough exercise timetable so I can do a little everyday.

Thanks again everyone xxxx

Hey hun you can winge anytime you like its better to get it all out!! I've tried to be really good this week but fallen off the wagon last night in the shape of a twix, a blueberry muffin and mint viscount!! Oh well I guess today won't be much better as I am off to my grandas who doesn't understand the concsept of a diet and force feeds you chocolate cake and then jon is making a cake with the kids for my birthday, (today) and knowing me and cake I will probally manage to polish the lot off single handed!!! I am going to try and be good otherwise though as tomorrow is WI and I have a very bad feeling that altough I have been walking loads and trying to be good I'm going to have a gain. Fingers crossed though. x

Hey Mary, so glad to see you back on form chick!

Really hope you have a good week, in fact I hope we all do - we so deserve it, everyone is back on track :)

Have a lovely day. xxx

Back