WeeMo's Diary

Morning Mary, hope you have a good day today hun xxx

Yep, have a great day today!

Just looking at what you ate on your anniversary makes me hungry and it's not even 9am! :D

Morning hun, sounds like you had a lovely weekend. Food sounds delish too.

Good going on your 100% day, I'm sure you will keep it up hun it just takes a little time getting back into the swing of things after being on holiday. Benidorm was good wasn't it? God it is so wrong but so funny I only got to watch it last night and was peeing myself at The village people rendition!

Thanks everyone :)

Well am pleased to say that yesterday was another 100% day so that's 2 out of 4 this week, still 3 more days to WI. Out with my mum tomorrow for lunch and shopping but I will be making wise food choices, def an EE day! I can really feel my gain on me, feel sluggish. Lunch will be homemade lentil soup and have a SW friendly Lasagne made for my dinner. Off today and tomorrow so am doing a housework blitz, hopefully it will burn off some calories!!

Morning mary, well done on your 100% days. Hope you have a good day with your mum and snap i'm having a housework blitz too lol ! xx

Morning everyone, well 3 100% days under my belt, to-day might be a bit trickier but will see. Am exhausted as for some reason I couldn't sleep, eventually got over around 6ish and back up at 9, would have loved a lie in. Have a coffee and scone morning to go to for charity, haven't had a scone in well over a year, hmmmm wonder how many syns?

That's a shame you haven't had much sleep, hope you enjoy your coffee and scone morning, not sure how many syns in a scone but i'm sure a small one would be within your syn allowance. Enjoy your day and well done for your 3 100%'s xxx

I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight hun, 3 100% days, good going I wish I could muster some disipline at the moment! Enjoy your coffee and scone morning, sorry I can't advise on how many syns though x

Hey Mary,
hope you've had a good day and enjoyed the scone, just call it your syns for the day!
Looking good for the week with your 100% days girl! I'm going for it this week, trying for a week of 100% days Eeek!
Hope you get a good night's sleep, I'm hoping for one too although I never sleep well. Boo hoo!

Have a good night. xx

Hi Mary, how are you today, hope you are having a good day and good luck for weigh in tomrow xx

Well I stayed the same ~ AF is here so am sort of hoping that might be why I didn't lose a 1lb, had 5 100% days this week so had been hoping for a loss *sigh* Still, there is always next week!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend ~ mine involves housework and watching TV ~ bliss! I am still wrecked as still not sleeping well, hoping for a lie in tomorrow!

Hey hun, I'm sure it will be off it no time, I have had a sts 2 weeks in a row now but kinda counting it as a blessing the amount I have been eating! Your weekend sounds wonderful!!! Its great not having anything planned and tootling around. I have to take my car for its mot tomorrow and am dreading it although my mechanic says all is ok - I still hate it! Fingers crossed though.

Hi mary, hope you are having a good weekend hun xx

Back