WeeMo's Diary

Grr, how annoying for you hun! Well, she should be gone for next week and you'll get a super duper result! *hugs*

Just a quickie as I can't wait to get into bed ~ still not sleeping great and it's starting to make me really down on it, I could burst into tears at the drop of a hat! Still not doing too bad diet wise ~ made a gorgeous lamb curry and pilau rice for my dinner tonight (got the recipe from Britains Best dish) ~ must say it was delish, just synned the oil ~ my hubby loved it! Hope everyone had a good Monday xx

hope you had a better night's sleep, it's hard to remain level headed when you're tired, i get very snappy!! Well done on sticking to the diet. have a good day.

I know what you mean about being emotional. I am terrible if I am tired and with it being * week hun that is bound to leave you a little more on edge than usual. I do hope that you got a good nights sleep last night, have you tried all the usual? warm drink, hot water bottle / warm bed, bath etc. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks girls :)

Well got to sleep after 3am but was able to lie on until 10am so do feel bit better today, would love to get to sleep before 12 though :( My lakeland order arrived today with lots of cleaning stuff so I have the house to myself on Thursday so planning a marathon house cleaning session ~ should burn off some calories!!! Today has been grand SW wise, not sure what to have for dinner though ~ I had made a chicken, ham and pineapple potato bake last week and there was some left over so might go and defrost that ~ have tons of veg with it. It's a horrible day here ~ wet and windy. Just after booking a weekend away for my hubbys birthday and also ordered his birthday pressie ~ one thing less to do!

Hi Mary, sorry to hear you are not sleeping well, have you tried any herbal remedies that may help you, or have you spoken to the doctor. That will be nice getting away for your hubby's birthday, where are you going xx

Hey hun, glad to hear that you managed to get a few hours sleep. Its so awful being tired but not being able to sleep. I do hope that this is now resloving and that you will be able to get to sleep earlier tonight.

It will be great for you to get away for your hubbies birthday - where are you heading to? I really need to have a wee holiday but never seem to get round to booking anything and then the time flys by and we never get round to it!

Well I got to sleep a bit earlier last night ~ as soon as I go to bed everything starts running around in my head ~ what to buy people for Christmas, organising the Halloween party, work, everything I have to do etc so am going to take time tonight to write out my to do list and hopefully that and some herbal sleeping tabs might help (thanks Betty, have them on my shopping list for today).

Diet went really well yesterday, only had 4 syns so that should even me out before WI on Friday, still have 20 left. Off out shopping today but not going to lunch as my mum can't go so going to eat before I go. I haven't weighed myself either which has been surprisingly easy!!

Off to Donegal for a few days at the end of November, the hotel looks lovely and cosy with open fires so will suit the weather perfectly! There is a dress I would love from Tesco (black and white dogtooth) for going but it's sold out online so going to have a look today ~ would love to get it to wear with my cobalt blue tights and knee length boots. Have to get a white wig too as I'm a white witch this year at our Halloween party! Hope everyone is having a good day xx

I think writting a list will definately help hun, I have a budget sheet up until December so I know exactly where my finances are and I have a new list ever week as to what I need to do! Yes I am rather addicted to lists! I feel a lot more relaxed knowing what is going on and having a list to refer to if I so get a little panacked. Its also nice to be able to scribble off each item done / paid!

Oooh, wise minds think alike, I have a black and white checked dress from next which I wear with some blue tights and boots. I have red tights too - very brave for me!! I love the bright coloured tights this year!
Hope you are feeling better hun. Take care. Jay xx

glad to hear you had a better night's sleep. Did you manage to find the dress you were looking for today?

Hope the WI goes well this week as you're trying hard and deserve to do well:)

Glad you got a better sleep hun, i hope you managed to get your dress ok, it sounds nice. Hope you have a good day today and good luck for wi tomorow xx

I think writting a list will definately help hun, I have a budget sheet up until December so I know exactly where my finances are and I have a new list ever week as to what I need to do! Yes I am rather addicted to lists! I feel a lot more relaxed knowing what is going on and having a list to refer to if I so get a little panacked. Its also nice to be able to scribble off each item done / paid!

Glad I have found a kindred spirit Shirley, my hubby tells me I write lists about lists but they do help, I just hadn't got round to writing one since coming back from hols but I have now!! xx

Oooh, wise minds think alike, I have a black and white checked dress from next which I wear with some blue tights and boots. I have red tights too - very brave for me!! I love the bright coloured tights this year!
Hope you are feeling better hun. Take care. Jay xx

I never would usually consider bright tights but I don't actually mind my legs, well from the end of my thighs downwards ~ bought a lovely pair of turquoise ones yesterday out of Primark for a £1! xx

glad to hear you had a better night's sleep. Did you manage to find the dress you were looking for today?

Hope the WI goes well this week as you're trying hard and deserve to do well:)

Thanks hun ~ no I didn't get my dress :cry:so disappointed :( xx

Glad you got a better sleep hun, i hope you managed to get your dress ok, it sounds nice. Hope you have a good day today and good luck for wi tomorow xx

Thanks Betty, was very tempted to weigh myself today but I resisted lol!! xx

Well no dress :cry:~ the tesco nearest to me has quite a rubbish clothes dept so might phone round a few others one to see if they stock it. Everytime I open a magazine it seems to be in it. It was 3ish before I got to sleep last night (came home without my sleeping tabs grrrr) and I feel wrecked today, had planned a marathon housework session but will see. Diet went well yesterday :D and I am hoping for a loss this week, a 1lb would be great!

poor you not getting your sleep. Have you tried having a nice warm bath about an hour before bed with some relaxing bubble bath, followed by a warm drink? Need to get your herbal pills too.

Hope it's better for you tonight and you get your weight loss tomorrow:)

Hey sweetie I am so sorry to hear that you didn't get your dress or a good nights sleep either. The Tesco in Portadown don't have the dress so that is one off your list although probally a little far to go! They do have some beautiful pink / blue shoes that I have fallen in love with but I have mananged to resist temptation for the time being anyway!!!! I will keep my eye out for your dress as I do be all over the place!

Thanks girls :)

Thanks Shirley re Tesco in Portadown, it's not in the Coleraine one either as my friend looked there. Well done on resisting shoes, they are my weakness.

Well I lost 2lbs this week so very pleased, just 6lbs more to go to get to target. A nice weekend planned ~ my hubby is cooking dinner tonight, we are having steaks so will be SW friendly. Out tomorrow night for a meal so guess that will be my flexi day. Managed to get half the housework done yesterday, plan to do the other half tomorrow. On Sunday I am going to chill and watch Strictly (will have to get it recorded as out Sat night) and the Xfactor. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

well done on that 2 lbs Mary, that's good going when you're so close to target!! You must be feeling chuffed!:) Enjoy your weekend, I'll also be watching the X Factor.

2lbs is great and you are so near to target-wow!!
I seem to be similar in my sleep patterns,i get off ok but if i get woken ( as my 6 year old likes to do about 3 times a night) i cnat get back to sleep-the other night i spent half the time doing my present list in my head then spent the rest of the night worrying how to pay for it all!! so can fully sympathise.
I just bought a lovely dress from my local tesco for a do next week-hope its not the same one!!

Back