WeeMo's Diary

Hi mary hope you had a good weekend. Well done on your 2lb loss that is fab, wow, 6lbs to target, i bet you can get there by xmas!! Hope you have a good day xxx

Hope you had a lovely weekend. You are so close to that target now, you must look great!!! That's a good aim to try and get there before Xmas. Fingers crossed for you hun.

Hey Hun, Congratulations on the 2lb loss, only 6 to go! You will have it off and be maintaining by christmas you lucky thing. How is the dress hunting going?

Hi everyone, late getting on tonight, been one of those days! Can't wait to get to bed, still not sleeping the best but have got herbal sleeping tabs now so going to give them a go.

Had a lovely meal out on Sat night ~ I drove so no wine, didn't have a starter or dessert either, I did have 3 g&t's when I got home so not too bad. Spent yesterday watching my recorded Xfactor and Strictly, very lazy day. I seemed to eat all day but only used 3 syns, EE is such a fantastic diet, my hubby still says he can't believe how much I eat and I'm supposed to be on a diet!! Had a lovely chicken dinner yesterday with tons of veg and SW roasties (popped the chicken in the slow cooker), used the stock for vegetable soup which I had for my lunch today. I think the slow cooker is one of the best things I have ever bought!

So not working much this week as the college is closed :) but am doing some mystery shopping to boost my finances. Will have a look for my dress when I am in Tesco, still no joy with it! Thing is when I get it I probably won't like it on! Having my annual Halloween Fancy Dress party on Sat night so that will be a flexi day ~ to be honest I find Halloween a difficult time of the year as my dad absolutely loved it and it hasn't been the same since he passed away 2 years ago. I am already feeling down because of it, lack of sleep makes it worse too I guess. Any roads hope everyone has a good week xx

Hi Mary, i will need to get myself one of those slow cookers, they sound great. can i ask, i have often wondered about making soup with my meat stock as when i'm not on a diet i always do this but since doing sw i wasn't sure if it should be synned or anything. Do you syn yours or is it free.

Your halloween party sounds good, what are you dressing up as? Hope you have some luck with the dress hun. Hope you have a good day xx

good to hear EE is working so well for you , it's great to be able to eat so well and still be on plan isn't it.

Good luck with your dress hunt!

Hey Mary, just thought I'd pop by to catch up and say Hi, I've not been around much the last few days.
Hope things are going okay for you and you get some sleep soon, I don't sleep well myself and not even the herbal stuff works for me but I really don't want to go to the doctors so I manage on 6 hours a night. Probably seems a lot for some people but I go to bed shattered at 10 and still lie awake at midnight!!

Anyway, stick with it hun, not many more pounds to go. xxx

nice to meet another insomniac!!! Im leanne haha! :) x

Hey hun, I hope that you are managing to sleep a little better. I know this may sound a little mad but my friend went through a stage of not sleeping well and she changed her bedroom around, got rid of all the clutter and non essential electrical items and she found that it really helped her to sleep better. It may be worth a try if nothing else is working. x

Hi Mary, i will need to get myself one of those slow cookers, they sound great. can i ask, i have often wondered about making soup with my meat stock as when i'm not on a diet i always do this but since doing sw i wasn't sure if it should be synned or anything. Do you syn yours or is it free.

Your halloween party sounds good, what are you dressing up as? Hope you have some luck with the dress hun. Hope you have a good day xx

Gosh I usually count it free but you have got me thinking now!! Will have to see if I can find out. I'm dressing up as a white witch this year, got my wig today! xx

good to hear EE is working so well for you , it's great to be able to eat so well and still be on plan isn't it.

Good luck with your dress hunt!

No luck with my dogtooth dress out of Tesco but I did get a lovely animal print one out of Primark which I think I will get more wear out of and I do love it! xx

Hey Mary, just thought I'd pop by to catch up and say Hi, I've not been around much the last few days.
Hope things are going okay for you and you get some sleep soon, I don't sleep well myself and not even the herbal stuff works for me but I really don't want to go to the doctors so I manage on 6 hours a night. Probably seems a lot for some people but I go to bed shattered at 10 and still lie awake at midnight!!

Anyway, stick with it hun, not many more pounds to go. xxx

Thanks Jay ~ I don't know how you manage on so little sleep hun, I'm near the end of my tether ~ herbal tabs were not a great success but I will perserve with them. I feel as if I have my 2lbs back on Jay, not in the best of form this week and am comfort eating but hey ho such is life! xx

nice to meet another insomniac!!! Im leanne haha! :) x

If I find a cure I will let you know hun xx

Hey hun, I hope that you are managing to sleep a little better. I know this may sound a little mad but my friend went through a stage of not sleeping well and she changed her bedroom around, got rid of all the clutter and non essential electrical items and she found that it really helped her to sleep better. It may be worth a try if nothing else is working. x

Thanks hun *hugs* ~ my hubby bought me a lovely memory foam pillow and I bought myself some lavender spray out of Avon along with bath foam and a pulse balm thing ~ have had my bath so fingers crossed this might work! If not I'm having a couple of large gins tomorrow night as I have to get up at 6ish on Friday for work!

Sooooooooo I am so not on plan ~ feeling down on it and comfort eating. Probably a mixture of tiredness, my dad, the amount of stuff I have to do and wondering where the money is coming from to pay for it!! (Maybe if I stopped shopping it might help!!). Any roads tomorrow is a new day ~ planning on decorating the house for the Halloween party and doing some cleaning and baking, won't get a chance on Friday and have to work in the library on Sat morning. Haven't read the new SW mag ~ off to bed to have a nosey now xx

hope the new pillow and lavender spray help hun. I used a lavender spray a few years back and it helped relax me.

sounds like a fun Halloween evening you're planning, my hubby is a grumpy boots about Halloween, doesn't get into the fun part of it at all, i've always taken my kids trick or treating without him!!! Now they're getting older don't think they want mum coming with them cramping their style:(

Hey Mary, *Big Hugs* I hope you managed to get a better nights sleep last night. Try not to stress too much about what you have to do, I'm terribe for stressing and I drive myself and just about everyone else mad doing it! I am sure everything will fall into place without too much worry.
This may sound completely bonkers but when I miss my Granny (she passed away 5 years ago and we were very close) I talk to her - obviously I don't "imagine" a response but I find talking out loud like she was there makes it seem not so bad and I often get comfort from it.
I went to a medium a couple of times years ago and he told me amongst other things that she was my spirit guide so I do feel that she is close anyway (all the things he told me have come true even some of the more unusal unbelievable stuff!). At the end of the day your Dad would probally be chuffed that you are enjoying Halloween too and making the most of it.

Have a great weekend hun and good luck for WI tomorrow x

Hi hun, hope you managed to get a decent sleep. Your party sounds so exciting hun. You need to post pics of you in your costume lol. Hope you have a good day today x

Thanks girls, would be lost without you all *hugs* xxx

Shirley that's lovely about talking to your granny, I do sometimes do this too. You are right too that my dad would want us to enjoy ourselves, sometimes it can be difficult though. The kids help enormously. xx

Well I feel much chirpier today as I got a little more sleep (pillow was fab and the spray was lovely) and am feeling motivated again. Have had my porridge and a baked potato with beans and cheese. Have a half leg of lamb in the slow cooker for my hubby (I'm not a lover of lamb), I got it for £1.50 (was approx £6) in the reduced aisle in Tesco ~ I'm not normally in at the time they do their marking down but the bargains were fantastic! Also got him champ for 25p and green beans for the same so that's his dinner sorted! I'm opting for SW chips, chicken wrapped in bacon with stuffed cheese and veg. Am going to make a chicken curry tomorrow night (I got the recipe from Britains Best dish and it is so scrummy), will marinade the chicken tonight and it only takes about 30mins to cook which will be great as have a busy day tomorrow. Off now to do some cleaning and to start decorating the house. I bought my costume last year but it arrived too late so didn't get wearing it, tried it on today and it is far too big but it will have to do!!! Not looking forward to WI tomorrow but fingers crossed I stay the same xx

glad you're feeling a bit chirpier.

Made me smile when i saw you got champ for 25p in Tesco, I was imagining bargain champagne- obviously it's something totally different:) Also great that your costume doesn't fit cos it shows how much weight you've lost this year hun.

Hope the party goes well.

Hey Mary, just thought I'd pop by while I've got 5 minutes, it's been a busy week!
Enjoy your party tomorrow night hun, I've never been to a grown up halloween party but it sounds fun! I'll be taking my daughter and her friends out for an hour, I have the pumpkin to carve tomorrow - got to make a bit of an effort and all the sweets I have for the kids had better go, the temptation is a nightmare.

Hope you are feeling a bit better, I think I may have to try one of those pillows, I do use the spray though and I like the smell of it. I've found I've slept better being off work this week, perhaps I should take (very) early retirement!

Anway, you have a fab weekend hun. xx

Just a quickie as I never seem to get a minute at the moment and I probably won't get back on to nearer the end of the week. Party was brill, still trying to clear up the mess, was so wrecked yesterday I just watched Strictly and the Xfactor and chilled, was in bed at 9!! Diet is not happening at all though today has been good so far. My head just doesn't seem to be in the right place at the moment. Hope everyone has a good week xx

Hi Mary, glad you enjoyed your party. Sorry your head isn't in the right place just now, neither is mines, lets get our sw heads back on and get to target, you don't have many lbs to go. Lets do this huni xx

Glad you enjoyed your party:) Take it a day at a time with SW hun, try and do a bit of menu planning and give yourself a goal to aim for, maybe 2lbs down by the end of the month? you're so close to target now that it must be hard going but you can do it and will feel fantastic when you do.

Good luck hun, hope you're feeling more in the zone by the end of the week.

Back