WeeMo's Diary

Hi Weemo, just dropping by to say hello. Glad your party seemed to be a success :)

Good luck with getting back on track x

Hey Mary! How are you feeling? I'm glad the party went well (and the clearing up too!).
Hope you get your head back in the zone soon too. I'm struggling a bit myself as well, kinda limping along. It's hard work sometimes isn't it!

Keep at it honey xx

Mary - I don't think any of us have our heads in the right place at them moment. I blame the clocks going back! (Well it's as good an excuse as any!)

I'm sure you're making some good choices along the way though, It's never as bad as we think.
Hope you have a good week, catch up soon hun. xx

Hi Mary, glad you enjoyed your party. Sorry your head isn't in the right place just now, neither is mines, lets get our sw heads back on and get to target, you don't have many lbs to go. Lets do this huni xx

Ok Betty hun, let's do it!! Not long to Christmas and it will be so worth it! xx

Glad you enjoyed your party:) Take it a day at a time with SW hun, try and do a bit of menu planning and give yourself a goal to aim for, maybe 2lbs down by the end of the month? you're so close to target now that it must be hard going but you can do it and will feel fantastic when you do.

Good luck hun, hope you're feeling more in the zone by the end of the week.

Thanks hun ~ I can't wait to get to target but I seem to be losing and gaining the same 2lbs!!! Totally 100% my fault for not getting in the zone but I got up today feeling very optimistic so today has been good! Happy birthday by the way! xx

Hi Weemo, just dropping by to say hello. Glad your party seemed to be a success :)

Good luck with getting back on track x

Hi Marie, thanks for stopping by :D and I hope you are having a good week so far xx

Hey Mary! How are you feeling? I'm glad the party went well (and the clearing up too!).
Hope you get your head back in the zone soon too. I'm struggling a bit myself as well, kinda limping along. It's hard work sometimes isn't it!

Keep at it honey xx

Thanks Hellie :) It really is hard work at times and yet when I do SW properly I find it a doddle especially EE but your head definately has to be in the right place to succeed!! Let's hope we have a good week xx

Mary - I don't think any of us have our heads in the right place at them moment. I blame the clocks going back! (Well it's as good an excuse as any!)

I'm sure you're making some good choices along the way though, It's never as bad as we think.
Hope you have a good week, catch up soon hun. xx

I like your excuse Jay, probably right too, dieting seems so much easier in the summer time! Hope your week is going well hun xx

As I said previously I got up feeling very motivated and have planned my dinners for the rest of the week. I am so fed up getting nowhere fast and the only one to blame is myself! I know I don't have far to go but if I want to succeed I have to be prepared to make some sacrifices and put in some effort. I really find that my social life is playing havoc with my dieting ~ 2 more birthdays this weekend, my cousin's 21st and my brother's. I am driving to my cousins party and plan to eat before I go and my mum is cooking a roast dinner for my brothers so that will be an EE day. There will be cake and other tempting nibbles but I must resist!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Mary, ha you do have a lot of birthday parties to go to lol. Hope you have a good day today. Are you lunching and shopping with your mum today xx

Hi Mary, hope you have a good day, enjoy the parties too hun, it must be tricky sticking to plan when you are not making the food. have fun:)

Morning Mary, Just a quick catch up as up to my eyes at work with it being my first day back#!!! I'm glad that the party went well. I know what you mean about your head not being in the right place, I just can't seem to get my head back into SW, well not so much my head but I am eating without thinking and muching on chocolates like they are made from thin air!! Fingers crossed that we will get back on track - although it sounds like you are getting there quicker than me!!!!!

Morning Mary, ha you do have a lot of birthday parties to go to lol. Hope you have a good day today. Are you lunching and shopping with your mum today xx

I am indeed Betty and looking forward to it. I plan to buy a few pressies today, M&S have a lot of offers on their biscuits, sweets and nuts so will get stocked up. Bought 2 pressies on the internet last night too.

Feeling good today again as though I seem to lie awake for a couple of hours as past few nights once I get over I do get about 5-7 hours sleep. The only disappointment today has been I had a nosey on the scales and let's say it is not good news :cry::cry::cry: I have my food diary copied and ready to use on Friday and I plan to have a read over my books again. It is so scary how easy the weight piles back on again :eek:

Hi Mary, let us know how wi went, hope you have a great weekend xx

:mad::sigh::cry::eek::( I knew it was bad but I didn't expect it to be this bad ~ 4lbs on since my last official WI 2 weeks ago!! Thing is I have been quite good as past few days. I did consider going into lurk mode but thought no, I have to face up to my failings :cry:

I have started my food diary for the week ahead and have planned my dinners. I am not actually that hungry today and have a really bad head plus AF is lurking. Quiet night tonight, just watching Benidorm and chilling, tomorrow night is my brother's birthday dinner and then Sunday is my cousin's 21st. I will be counting every syn that passes my lips. Going to do EE at the weekend and then 2 green and 2 red days to shake things up a bit.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Hey Hun, I'm sorry to hear about your gain, looks like we're both in the same boat this week! Its good that you have drawn a line under it hun and are positive about the week ahead and are planning a shake up. I need to be super good too. I hope you have a lovely weekend and have a fab time at your brothers and cousins birthday and I'm sure next week will be a different story altogether. x

Awww thanks girls :)

Well AF arrived on Sat and I don't feel as bloated. Have recorded every mouthful, even at my brother's birthday dinner (I resisted pringles, cake, nuts and sweets but I did have some wine, a small piece of key lime pie and a handful of doritos!). I haven't ate any syns today all free food on EE. Having a green day tomorrow.

Off to the bath now and then for bed. Watched the Xfactor for the last time tonight, can't believe Simon, think my husband is right, it's all about money! Just for sticking to Strictly from now on (much to my hubby's delight!)

Hi Mary, i think your gain was probably to do with af being nearly there, don#t worry about it , i think you will have a good loss on friday. Well done for recording everything though and well done for staying strong at the birthday evening. Good luck for the week ahead xx

Hey Hun, good going with recording all your food and sticking to plan, I wish I could say the same I feel I may well be in for another increase this week again!

well done on getting back into things and resisting some of the munchies at the parties.
X Factor was soooo annoying wasn't it! Poor Lucy.

Hope your week goes well, good idea to shake things up a bit and switch days. Hope it goes well for you.

Well I am pleased to say I am still on plan and have syns to spare for the next 3 days. Didn't use any as past 2 days so hoping I will get a loss this week. Out for lunch with my mum tomorrow, will do a bit of shopping too. It's a nice day here so might even go out a walk.

Back