WeeMo's Diary

Hey Hun, gosh you really have your SW head on! Thankfully I think I am back on plan too (as of yesterday!). Its lovely down here too so I am hoping that the rain stays away and I will take the dog and kids out for a nice long walk this afternoon before tea.

I hope you have a lovely day out with your mum tomorrow and that you manage to bag some bargains and crimbo pressents! x

well done Mary that your still on track. You will get the result you deserve. Enjoy your lunch out tomorrow.

So far so good this week, don't have many syns left but only tomorrow to go. Had a nice day out with my mum, bought a couple of pressies and a new top for myself. Am going to sort out what I have to get for my hubby's big birthday next week ~ the two of us are going out on the actual day of his birthday (next Thursday) for a meal and then I have invited a lot of friends and family to a surprise party for him on the Friday night.

I still have a week to be on plan so fingers crossed I shift some of this gain. Got a lot of new recipe ideas from here so hope to try them out.

Morning everyone ~ well 2lbs off so happy with that :)

Going to try a few days of Success Express (Sun-Tues) and see how I get on. Off to work soon, then I have to pick up my nieces and nephews and have them the rest of the day. Planning on going to see "Up" at the cinema tonight. Looking forward to a lazy Saturday and Sunday. Hope everyone has a good weekend xx

Congrats on the 2lb loss hun you have done really well. I want to go see Up at the cinema too so you will have to tell me if its as good as they say!

Unfortunately my WI was not very sucessful this morning and I have sts I think I may have to pull my socks up and get going. I think I will give SE a try next week too and hope that it get things going!

well done on losing 2lbs, that's great:) I've never tried Success Express so let us know how you get on.

Make sure you take your tissues to "Up" as i hear it's rather emotional!

Have a great weekend.

hope you enjoyed the parties and the film. Think it's your hubby's birthday this week so have a great week.
Probably more tricky sticking to plan tho.

Not been on as past few days, life seems to be busy, busy, busy!!! Any roads went off plan a little at the weekend but not too bad. It's my hubby's big birthday on Thursday so the two of us are going out for a meal and then on Friday I have organised a surprise party for friends and family ~ when I think of how much I have to do I feel ill!!! Needless to say SW is not top of my priorities at the minute but I am making good choices, still using my slow cooker for healthy meals.

By the way UP was very good, highly recommend and yes Justine it is a little sad in places but also very funny!

Going now to catch up on everyone else's diaries :)

glad you enjoyed the film.
Have fun with the BIG birthday for your hubby. Hope he enjoys the surprise party! have a few flexi days and get back on plan next week, i bet your friends and family are all proud of you for doing so well so far.

Hey Hun I'm glad you had a good weekend and that the film was good, I think I might take callum on Sunday morning if he remains good for the rest of the week (he has been great this week and we are currently on day 2 of mummy not getting cross!!!). Jon is helping with his homework which is making a big difference.

Anyway hun don't forget to enjoy yourself this week, sometime you get so caught up in what you need to do you forget to enjoy it! I hope you have a great time for Hubbys birthday and that all the plans go well.

Thanks girls :)

Well another busy day though enjoyable ~ shopping and sorting out the food for Friday night. I can't tell you how many times I have nearly said something!! To-day was good SW wise but I will be off plan Thurs and Fri, I'm not for weighing in this week though I did weigh myself today and I had sts so not too bad. I got myself a new pair of trainers today, don't ask me why, they just looked good!!!! I bought other bits and pieces in the Debenhams sale, some for myself for Christmas and some pressies. I walked for miles today so that is bound to be some body magic!!! Probably won't be back on until next Monday so hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Enjoy the birthday and the weekend! I didnt know the debenhams sale was on - ill be heading there tomorrow!

Hi Mary,
Have a lovely night tonight and enjoy tomorrow, you deserve it after all that planning!
SW can catch up once the celebrations are over.
Take care hun. xx

Back