Weetabix Minis - Confused?

Emma!

Slimming to size sexy ;)
Sorry if this has already been answered etc, but I'm just so confused! I'm doing the slimming world EE plan, but just before I started my mum bought 4 boxes of Weetabix Minis Chocolate Chip! Are these allowed as a heB? I ask because they ARE wholegrain, and my HEB section says that Weetabix Mini Wholegrains are allowed. However, these chocolatey ones aren't actually called wholegrain, if any of this makes sense?

Basically, are these chocolate ones a healthy extra or not? haha, I really can't tell! I'd understand if not, as they have chocolate in, but they have a lower syn value than regular weetabix, and the same as many of the other cereals included on the HEB list :/

Thanks guys!

Ahh really?! :D thank you so much - i adore them and i my mum bought so many boxes i felt terrible not eating them :p Thanks!

Sorry they used to be a HEB as said but not now - only the spoonsize ones are a HEB now
Even the big chocolate ones are not on the list now :(

only the spoonsize ones?! how very strange, aren't they chocolatey with chocolate chips? hahaha, strange. i'll ask my SW consultant on thursday, although i don't think they're too great for me, since eating them this morning i've been CRAVING chocolate all day :/ seems like they increase my want for sugar, oops...

thanks everyone though!

I thought that we were allowed 28g

Back