Weigh Day!!!...2008

shivers1

This year is my year....
Hiya All,

Thought id add this thread to record weigh-ins...

Got weighed this morning. I was sooo nervous as its my first week & i had no idea what to expect....

Im down 9lbs!!!! yeah!!!!:D:D:D:D

Really pleased. Gonna try harder with the water this week. I have only been managing 2-3litres a day...Im back to the gym this evening but am only gonna do the aerobics classes twice a week cos i dont think id have anymore energy while im on TFR!! (Or time!)

Good luck to everyone else this week! Lets make the next week a good one!!!!!!!!

(i'll amend my weight ticker later...oops!)

hey congratulations!

im due for my first appointment in about half an hour so feeling a bit nervous!!

for my birthday i was given a subscription to a local gym so when there yesterday and had my induction so i know what i weigh so shouldnt be any surprises there :)

h

Woo hoo well done!! I lost 9lb first week amazing feeling good luck you will do well x

Thanks! If i can do as well as you did in your first few weeks, i'll be a very happy gal!!!!!

well done! A good weight loss helps you stay motivated for the next week too

Shivers1 WELL DONE GIRL!! That is an ace weight loss! It makes it all worth while doesnt it! What other diet gives you these results! I too went for my first weigh in today since starting and am amazngly down 9.5 lbs and I have to admit (I did say on another thread) I totally gave into temptation, I'll not say what I ate, but it was a lot! I wasna gonna go into today for my weigh and try and lose it over the next couple of days but thought I should indeed face the music. I know I had lost more but the scales were up 3 lbs this morning from yest - so let that be a lessen to be had for anyone thinking of cheating! I think its made me more determined to stick to it for the 4 weeks intended as I felt so shitty with myself for cheating, andto be honest the first few mouth fulls were delish then it after that it wasna - I was only cheating myself. been straight back to it today tho, and all going well so far - heres to the next few weeks. xxx

Shivers1 WELL DONE GIRL!! That is an ace weight loss! It makes it all worth while doesnt it! What other diet gives you these results! I too went for my first weigh in today since starting and am amazngly down 9.5 lbs and I have to admit (I did say on another thread) I totally gave into temptation, I'll not say what I ate, but it was a lot! I wasna gonna go into today for my weigh and try and lose it over the next couple of days but thought I should indeed face the music. I know I had lost more but the scales were up 3 lbs this morning from yest - so let that be a lessen to be had for anyone thinking of cheating! I think its made me more determined to stick to it for the 4 weeks intended as I felt so shitty with myself for cheating, andto be honest the first few mouth fulls were delish then it after that it wasna - I was only cheating myself. been straight back to it today tho, and all going well so far - heres to the next few weeks. xxx

Hiya Pineapple,

Yeah, i read that other thread!!! You ate for a small army!!! ha ha!! you're dead right to go and get weighed today. If you had let the dinner settle, and gone tomorrow or Sat, id say you would have easily put on a few pounds....

I have a wedding tomorrow so gonna avoid as much as i can but after seeing your fantastic weight loss, i wont kill myself if i take a bit of salad........

Hiya all,

Weigh in number two and a bit disappointed....lost 5lbs...Dont know why im down. Think i had it in my head id been down more.....

Still, it is the wrong week in the month to get weighed (if you ladies know what i mean!). Would that affect my weight loss????

Hiya all,

Weigh in number two and a bit disappointed....lost 5lbs...Dont know why im down. Think i had it in my head id been down more.....

Still, it is the wrong week in the month to get weighed (if you ladies know what i mean!). Would that affect my weight loss????

Hi Shivers,

5lbs. is still an excellent weight loss for your second week!!!

You have lost over a stone:happy096:

Not bad for two weeks:)

TOTM most women do retain water!

Keep the focus and on now for your third week!!!

Well done!

Love Mini xxx

Hi Siobhan, first week's loss is normally the largest. 5lb is a brilliant second week loss so don't be disappointed with that. TOTM can make some women retain water - I certainly do (and was lucky enough to have my TOTM start just before my first weigh in!) Just look at what a dent you have made in the weight you need to lose though. Some weeks your losses will be big, some weeks they will be more modest but as long as you are still on that road to your goal every single pond counts. :)

Shivers, dont be disappointed with 5 lbs, bloody hell thats fab with your 2nd week. When I did normal diets I never even lost that in my first week so dont feel down about it. You have dne fabulous! Are you feeling the difference in your clothes? I have had a few peopl say to me that the can see the difference already and although I suppose I do feel it a bitty in sme clothes am not feelng like I have lost 15lbs?! I am hoping with this 3rd week, I start to feel it for real! x

WELL DONE!!!! :)

Well Done Shivers!!! 5lbs is excellent for your second week!!
And look at the bigger pic - 1 stone in two weeks!! That's incredible.
You have to be so proud of yourself for that!! I notice that I don't lose as much when its my TOTM but hey, its only one week outta 4.

Now that you mention TOTM yuna im worried bout that today. Im going to WI in a oupe of hours and it is my TOTM! I always put weight on then usually! Saying that i may get an even nicer surprise next week i guess x

Now that you mention TOTM yuna im worried bout that today. Im going to WI in a oupe of hours and it is my TOTM! I always put weight on then usually! Saying that i may get an even nicer surprise next week i guess x

Exactly. Don't worry bout wat u can't control!! Good Luck with ur WI - u will be surprised. Come back and tell us how u got on!!:)

Everyone is doing so well! I have my second weight in today, hope my lose is a good Shivers. Congrats and keep up the good work.xxx

Good luck to you in your weight ins.xx

Siobhan! You've done brilliantly! Thats a stone in two weeks! And dont forget -exercise builds muscle which is heavier than fat so whilst the scale may not have went down loads -the change in your body could well be more significant than the numbers are telling you.

keep it up!

Back