weigh day

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Tasty Tracey, 30 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Tasty Tracey

Tasty Tracey Full Member

Hey my own LLC'S. Its the dreaded day again comes around so quickly, really wanted to avoid it today had a bad weekend fight with OH, little boy sick no sleep OUT-LAWS (In -laws) came to visit and they don't know I;m on LL. I had a slice of bread and a small amount of tuna with veg but not sure what that has done to Ketosis, any words of wisdom or maybe a fat burning fairy available till about 6.30pm.:sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Lighter Life

Ahem - maybe a trip to the toilet may sort you out - you dont want to be blocked up and made heavier?! I always stop drinking lots a few hours before weigh in so IM not full of water.

Not sure what else to be honest - best of luck with the loss though - you might surprise yourself!

4. SandraEG

SandraEG Full Member

Lighter Life
    I suspect the bread will have knocked you out of ketosis - I had some this week so I should know:(
    But hope there wasn't too much damage.
    If anything went on you know it's only glycogen - not fat!
  5. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

How did you get on?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.