Weigh dayyyyy!!!!!

I couldnt do it without my regular chat here :) The key this time for me is keeping myself occupied! I havnt considered cheating at all, infact Im quite worried that Im finding this a doddle! I cant wait to see what those scales say on Thursday :D 4more sleeps!! he he xxx

Day 4 SSing today and I managed to stick to it again (so far! ha ha) Had a moment of thought that I would go back to counting points....but I smacked myself in the face and resisted and carried on as normal....Feel really glad actually, if I gave up I probably would have had "one last binge"!!! But roll on day 5! My pants are falling off me he he xxx

Well I hate to admit it but it sounds like this is the way to go for you - you sound SO upbeat and positive its great.

Cant wait for your weigh in :)

On a down note.....I fainted yesterday!! I was out shopping with my mum in adsa and felt abit hot and dizzy, the next thing I remember is opening my eyes with my mum hysteric in my face! She insisted I went the hospital and the said it was a combination between a drop in my sugar levels and dehydration! Even tho I drank LOTS of water!! So on the way home....I had to get a takeaway he he for the sake of my health! And a tub of ice cream to get that sugar up! I must say I feel better today, but it looks like it back to points for me :( xxx

Rekindling my very confused but original diary....

Im hoping this will be the key to success!!! Alot has happened since I opened this diary, but Id like to close it at target weight :)

Hopefully a few faces will remember me! I was away for a while as I had my daughter then back then gone then back then gone! Ive been lurking for a couple of weeks now and have every intention of staying ! :)

I restarted WEIGHT WATCHERS on Thursday.. I am aloud 19 points a day... which is rubbish hehe, I dont think I'll ever manage to save any!!!

Ive been great so far. Ive been making alot of 0 point soup to try and help me curb the hunger until tea time!!! Im a little rusty on WW nowadays, Im going to have to dig all my old books out, Ive been relying on the calculator to get me by!

My ultimate target is roughly 9s 4lbs :D, my highest weight was 13s 13.5lbs and I have lost alot on VLCD's in time for my wedding days. But now Im taking it slowly, as I hate all the nasty side effects that VLCD's bring!!...My new start weight as of Thursday was... 10s 11.2lbs.... Ive peeped on the scales this morning and I stayed the same! DOH! It hasnt phased me just yet tho :) I intend to stay on the diet over christmas and hopefully I should get my target in no time!! I would be happy with 1-2lbs per week loss :) It all countsi n my books!

Marie where are you :p

Much love! x

Hi Diary!
Im not very happy with my scales this morning... I know I shouldnt have but 0.6 ON what the hell?! Ive been an angel on this diet and counted every single point, I even saved 2 yesterday!! Im realy hoping this is water retention and Im going to see it gone by Thursday "real" weigh in (at home!!)

Off christmas chopping today. So I will get myself a nice wrap or something from boots and make sure I drink plenty of water in hope of shifting these lbs!! Had a really crap night with my daughter last night so I really needed the boost :-(

Anywho, not long until Santa comes now so I really need to boost the efforts... not sure how at the moment as Im fresh baking and using my points on fruits and veg which I thought was best... In the past I have stuck to all WW brand processed meals and bread and beans etc and managed to lose really quickly, maybe it could be that they are more accurate as I am weighing everything at home myself? Well only time will tell. If I dont lose a couple of lbs my first week doing this then I will HAVE to try a different approach!! I am feeling a little less bloated, I should have never have gotten on those scales!

My baby girl has decided to rip all of my nice xmas deccies down, after they took me a day off work to put up! (she only 18 mnths old!) So Im going to buy some nice frech tinsel today, fake snow and some more lights to see if that cheers me up some more....

Ive been on a debt free mission now aswell as a weight loss mission, to be debt free by around this time next year so we can start trying for another child! At the minute Im going better than planned with that, looks like it will be able to go ahead, but I would love my weight to go the same way :) I always envied those nice slim pregnant ladies with there slim maternity jeans and fasionable tops... I will definatly treat my 2nd pregnancy different to my first ... At least its an incentive for me...

Catch you later XX

Time for my daily update! Ive just had sweet and sour from the chip shop, yummy, and still have 4 points left! I think I will save 3 to carry over tomorrow! Asked my hubby to hide the scales to save any more peeping until Thursday. Managed to get quite abit of my christmas shopping done, but only realised how much more I had to do once I go to town!!

Im getting really bad pains in my neck, cant turn it either way its too painful. Remind me of when I came down with the mumps, I really hope its just from all the walking! I must have clocked up some serious points today back and forth so much! I dont tend to use AP's so hopefully it will have helped my loss and tad? :)

xx

Hey my dear. Sounds like you are doing well sticking to your points. I hope you have a good result at WI. xxx

Thanks Saski :)

Hello diary, I neglected you for a few days as Ive been working hard! My diet has been working hard to :) Im managing to stick to my points great BUT! I was incorrectly pointing rich tea for the beginning of the week so im not hoping for a giant loos tomorrow at my first home weigh in! Its also dreading TOM!! Grrr, but a loss is a loss is a loss haha. I will be hoping for a good loss next week for sure. I am making sure from now that I point every individual thing that I eat, instead of going off memory, as the rich tea's let me down!

Im feeling really positive at the moment! Quite positive that I am going to stick to this diet over christmas too!! I have a night out planned new years day, in fancy dress so I want to keep trim for that, then my husbands birthday 10th January... We are going to London for 2 nights, and I have told him we are staying in the travellodge but I have booked the Hilton! Im sooo excited I dont want to let the cat out the bag tho :) So those things are going to keep me motivated anyway!! Then I have hols planned in spain beginning of May i want to be at target for, then baby planning from September 2010 so lots to keep trim for!! hehe xxx

Hey, sounds like you'd doing really well, I'm sure you'll be at goal in no time at all :)

Good luck with your Wi tomorrow my dear i hope it's a good one. xxx

Hi
Just popping in to say hello - have a great day :)

thanks everybody! I lost 1.8lbs... not the best but not the worst! TOM greeted me today and also mis pointed a few things as I siad so Im hoping for a much better loss next week!! Although... I have christmas breakfast with my team in work and christmas lunch another day to! Im on the point save all week!!! What is the most ammount of points I can save if I only have 19 allowance? Is it 3 a day? I am also moving my weigh day to friday, just feel better with in on the weekend to give me a boost and encourage me to stick it out :-D

Hi diary! Just a quick post!!

Im having a fabby time on this diet I wonder why I didnt start again sooner!! Ive moved my weigh day to Fridays, and asked my hubby to hide the scales for sure so that I get the feeling sick but excited feeling before weigh in haha!!

Im soooo looking to christmas!! Not long now, I only have 8 working days left!! wahoo!! Ging to get my last few bits on Saturday for sure :)

Im having a beef chow mein tonight with the hubby before hes back in work, thats always something to look forward to!! Well I do enjoy life lots at the moment :-D

Catch you soon no doubt xox

Beef Chow mein sounds good - I'm making Beef in Ale today in slow cooker -om nom nom:)

hmm thats sounds nice, anything with ale in at the moment does! hehe!

Well Im still going strong on the straight and narrow!! Ive had lots to keep me busy lately tho! Im finding smaller portions are satisfying me no problem :) Ive managed to save up 4 points so far for all the christmas things this week. Im hoping to save 3 today and another 3 tomorrow, which would leave me with 10 saved points! But to be honest, im not sure even thats enough!! I have decided to get a chinese chicken wrap with just lettuce and mayo for our christmas "breakfast" on Tuesday! Everybody has chosen bacon....fried eggs...the usual tasty things, but I was trying to go as healthy as poss. Im going to take in my own extra light mayo to work, and class it as 10 points! Hope thats right! Then on wednesaday we are all going for a roast... Ive already decided a child sized one will suffice, about 3 roasties,1 chicken breast and veggies, one yorkie, I am hoping 10 points will be enough for that to! I really dont want to borrow from future days as that hasnt worked for me in the past!

After those 2 days I can use my points as normal for a couple. But I intend to no point count on christmas day and boxing day!!! .yikes!!! I wont go too overboard! But Im going to save 3 points per day for every day running up to it, in the hope that I can get a STS at least :) I am off to Manchester for a night out on NYD so its keeping me motivated a little!!

Im starting to feel a little slimmer now, so hopefully the scales will be a little more generous come Friday!! Off to try my boxing night outfit on for some thinspiration... It was a little tight a fortnight ago..... :-(
xxx

Hi diary! Ive had a great day for AP's today! lots of housework under the belt! And not saving a single point to eat.... On another note! Ive decided to re join the gym on the 2nd January!! Im going to set myself a 4 timne a week target, and take monthly progress pics. I really want to make the most of my youth without letting it get away too quickly! Childbirth really took a toll on my body, and I want to try the logical option before I turn to surgery.... hopefully the exercise can reverse all my stretch marks too! x

Hey my lovely well done on your WI result sorry for the delay in commenting on it. Glad you are starting to feel thinner and i think the gym is an ace idea it's the best time to start although i would prob recommend 3 times a week then increase it to 4 a little way down the line. It should be easier to stick to that way as 4 is quite intense to start off with. Hope you had a lovely day. xxx

No problem :) I took my scales out again this morning for a peek. its looking great so far! Wahoo! I had my works breakfast today, and managed to sit through them all stuffing their faces with cakes and sweets and didnt cheap a single tiny bits :) I have a pub lunch tomorrow also, and I will have 24 points to use for the whole day, I was going to get a small roast, or possibly a jacket spud with beans... we are going to a whetherspoons so I will have a little look online now for the best points so Im not spoiled for choice when I get there!! xx

Back