Weigh dayyyyy!!!!!

I forgot to say Im drinking full fat Dr Pepper...mm...is that 2 points?

Do you know, at this point I dont think it matters lol

I cant wait til you re read this tomorrow :rotflmao:

My boyfriend will force me to come on and update! hes just as obsessed with my "minimates" as h calls you he he well 2points or 10 this can is delish :p

Not to worry Steph I felt like you will do today last Thursday and I know 100 % that Marie felt like it on Saturday. You go girl have a big blow out then start up again. :)

Well I dragged myself out of bed at 12:45 and went into work for half past one!! And I am guilty of ordereing a take out consisting of a folded garlic bread and chips and a tub of Ben and Jerrys Ice cream, not to mention all the sweets I nibbled on in bed!! My boyfriend is guilty he he only messing! Im taking full responsibility! But Ive got 10 days to regain myself and so far only had 6points today!! Off to boxersize in half an hour so Im going to have to work out 3 times harder to make up for it. And here is my real line to end the nonsense!!!
_______________________________________________--

Having a drink and still end up posting here! he he! Im addicted! Got some making up to do though....I didnt stop at one bottle!! he he xxx

Well it was my first holiday week at WW this week and I must say I did enjoy the lie in!! he he! Hoping for a good loss Thursday although after the other night any loss will make me grin! xxx

Oh by the way its a VLCD for me...forgot to mention because Im always rushing!!! Weighed in this morning with half a pound difference to WW scales, but will still be going to classes and will follow that reading :) Roll on Steph's birthday party :-D xxx

Well I looked down at my belly and got impatient again!!!! ha ha! Day 2 now and so far great :D !! I hope I stay like this he he!! I have a 30lbs target for May 25th dont forget so Ive got stick at it!! Will be keeping my diary tho so dont despair he he xxx

ha ha I will still be weighing in at WW every Thursday and follow the reading on their scales. I like the support and getting all the info I need for when Im back on food! My boyfriend is going to pay me class for me so Im not out of pocket anymore :) xxx

Your confusing me Marie he he Im on Lipotrim, I weigh in with WW and Chemist on Thursday morning, and no I will not be telling them I am on VLCD he he xxx

Well time for a proper update. Day 2 of Lipotrim is going fabulous :) Im shocked I havnt had second thoughts already hehe! Managed to go to subway with my OH and he got my FAVE one....sweet onion tareaki, 12 INCH....with CHESSE! TOASTED....yum....and funnily enough it didnt even make me hungry! He offered me half, and I wasnt even tempted to BITE! Im proud of myself for just that he he! He sat and eat the whole thing in front of me and I didnt think to come off the diet once!

Im only doing this for 8 weeks! And my 8th week is going to be refeed, so Im not to stressed about it to be honest!! And another thing Im absolutely ADDICTED to the vanilla packs, I dont like coffee but it was suggested to me, just a tad of decaf in my chake, and my my its caught onto me he he! So I make it with loadssss of ice and a sweetner and its just right :) Gone in seconds!!! he he! Im even taking 7 packs back tomorrow to swap for vanilla! Strange!

Hope everyone else is doing ok, I find it hard to keep up with all the posts!! Marie Im going to steam ahead of you if you eat that pizza he he dont forget you are my main rival :p xxx

Lipotrim is just like the others with less flavours and a little more strict on what you can frink than CD! Day 3 and Im still going (note I didnt say strong!) Got loads of pizza leaflets through the door and my favourite dominoes meltdown sparked off memories he he! BUT I WILL WAIT, only 7 weeks until I can have normal food! he he!!

Exercise is still going good. Ive been doing light exercise like swimming, and walking on the treadmill as Ive been abit dizzy the past few days! Been abit grumpy today but nothing I cant handle ha ha!

Im glad to say Im in ketosis already :) But sadly it means the etosis breath is back!!! Ive just remembered its what put me off so much! I hate it and Im so conscious about it. It makes me want to chew gum but the lady told me STRICTLY no gum :-( Bummer....Oh well 7 weeks of it here we come :(

xxx

Back