1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Weigh in 29 August 2008

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fatstitcher, 30 August 2008 Social URL.

1. fatstitcher

fatstitcher Full Member

Goal Weight:
    My OWn
    It was weigh in day yesterday and I lost 0.5lb, (a pack of butter). I am very pleased with this loss as I have been imobile all week because of my back problem.
    In addition to the lack of exercise I have eaten out 4 times in the last week. Once it was fish & chips, and another was sunday lunch at mother in law. The other 2 occasions were when hubby went birdwatching we ended up having to visit Tesco to buy some lunch I chose salad but these were ( i have subsequently discovered) high in syns.
    Anyway my back is now feeling much better, I am just feeling very tired.
    I have to get cross stitching today as I have to get my mum's 70th birthday pressie finished (preferably before 4th Sept 2008), me thinks I have no chance.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done on loosing, youve done very well to considering the circumstances
  4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

very well done!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.