Weigh in 29 August 2008

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fatstitcher, 30 August 2008 Social URL.

1. fatstitcher

fatstitcher Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    My OWn
    It was weigh in day yesterday and I lost 0.5lb, (a pack of butter). I am very pleased with this loss as I have been imobile all week because of my back problem.
    In addition to the lack of exercise I have eaten out 4 times in the last week. Once it was fish & chips, and another was sunday lunch at mother in law. The other 2 occasions were when hubby went birdwatching we ended up having to visit Tesco to buy some lunch I chose salad but these were ( i have subsequently discovered) high in syns.
    Anyway my back is now feeling much better, I am just feeling very tired.
    I have to get cross stitching today as I have to get my mum's 70th birthday pressie finished (preferably before 4th Sept 2008), me thinks I have no chance.
    Michelle

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    well done on loosing, youve done very well to considering the circumstances

4. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

very well done!!!

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.