Weigh in 3!

Fab that you still lost Shaz!! Did you mention it to pharmacist about how you had been feeling?

well done;)

Week 13 Loss .. after a birthday meal

Hi , its week 13 for me .. and we went out for a meal with friends on sturday , it was my birthday a few weeks ago and a friends too .. anyway , we went to a Greek tapas Bar ... I have never had Tapas and always fancied it .. so I ate !! I was very good and stuck to purely meat and veg , no carbs .. and it was so nice ... the best food I have ever had .. but I have found it easy to get back onto LT since and surprisingly I still lost 2 lb this week .. which I am happy with , although I am not thinking about it too much ... as its easy to become complacent and I dont want to start eating now and then .... I had to confess to you , and I am sure some of you will think I did the wrong thing .. but I feel it has made me more motivated to get to goal .. so I can go again !!!

Now that's a weight loss to keep me going thru the first week!! Congratulations on your baby, how much did you lose last time round?
Good luck with the weeks that follow :)
xx

ok well just look after yourself x

Well done, and hope you feel better soon ;)

Heya and welcome bk :) , not long now then realy, it will fly by :rolleyes:

well done on ur wi, 24 weeks u should be well chuffed i did 26, when all the fat just falls off is such a great feeling , keep up the good work:)

Well done on ur wi :)

Back