Weigh in 3

tiny1983

Hi guys

Just had my 3rd weigh in and come in at 4lbs down. I can't help but be a little dissapointed with that. I know I shouldnt be but with the size I am I thought I might lose it faster. Hey ho 26lbs in 3 weeks.

Well done, tiny :)

I understand why you might feel that way, but 4lbs is still good and 26lbs in three weeks is REALLY awesome! :) Keep it up and good luck for the coming week.

My week 3 (last week) was a bit of a stall for me too. I think week 3 does tend to be a week when things slow down a bit ( My opinion is that week 3 is when the body stops reeling from the shock of the first two weeks and is a bit more conservative with burning energy ! I've looked at other people's weight loss patterns in their signatures and by week 5 things look to pick up again.

Stick with it - 4 lb is still a great loss . Even if you stick at losing 4lb for the next 3 weeks that will be another stone off by the end of the month.

Thanks peeps it means a lot. I know what you're saying makes sense, and it'd be what I'd be saying had one of you two posted it. Anyway onwards and upwards, just means I'm going to have to lose more next week to get back onto my target. I really need to start exercising more, I was thinking earlier that I am tired through this diet come 7/8 o'clock but my life is pretty sedentry at the moment. I take the dog for a walk, but maybe I need to push it and take her for a longer walk. Do some more housework, possibly swimming etc. Get those calories burnt!

Thats an amazing weight loss just think nearly 2 stone in 3 weeks !! Well Done!! :D

Back