Weigh in.....6 stone 4lb in 22 weeks

White Tulip

First weigh in and I've lost 14 pounds :eek::eek::eek::D:eek: :bliss: :bliss: :happy036::bunnydance::banana dancer::party0011:

Last edited:
Wow!!! That's fantastic, well done you!

WI 2 tomorrow and don't think it will be a great one. Stuck to SS 100% (check my diary for the cake-filled torture of a week I've had!) but TOTM at the moment and have felt bloated. A small loss won't stop me doing CD in any way but I really was hoping for week 2 to be something like 5 or 6 pounds but I've had a sneaky peek on the scales and it isn't going to be anything like this :(

Need to be realistic really and remember that even 2 pounds a week is 104 pounds in 12 months.

WI2 and lost 5 pounds so 19 pounds in first 2 weeks :D Very happy with that. Even 'just' 2 pounds next week would be 1.5 stone in 3 weeks!

WI 3 and 6 pounds lost :D 25 pounds in 3 weeks, very happy :D

WOW! hunny, you're doing AMAZING! that really is an INCREDIBLE weight loss. you must feel over the moon! i'm starting ss on friday for the first time ever and am around your weight, if i do half as well as you have i'll be delighted :)

WI4: 5 pounds :D 30 pounds in the first 4 weeks. Very pleased, thought I'd be something like 2 lb off this week.

WOWOWOWOW! im so impressed! :) 30lbs in 4 weeks, i cant wait to start this diet! lol!

just out of interest are you exercising loads whilst doing the diet too?

Wow, you doing brill, I started CD this week and am on day 5 so your loss is really inspiring me to keep going, its the water i'm struggling with, feel awash with the stuff !!!

just out of interest are you exercising loads whilst doing the diet too?

absolutely none. 'Fraid it's a swear word to me :D When I've dropped a few more stone I might do something gentle. There's a 1 hour gentle exercise to music class starting in September that I might feel brave enough to join.

WI 5: 3 pounds, total now 33 pounds. That's ok, TOTM is imminent. Fingers crossed for a 4 or 5 next week (but another 3 would be just as welcome!)

hey hun, well done. another week closer to your goal! x

Back