Weigh In 6

dunlop73

Silver Member
Week six weigh in - 3.5lbs

Not bad I suppose, but I always hope for more. The trouble is I don't know what more I can do. I have 3 lots of flapjacks a week (6 bars in place of 3 shakes) so I guess my calorie intake is slightly up. This week I just got 2 bars to replace 1 shake. Fingers crossed it will make a difference.

I'm slightly concerned about being on half term next week too - I'll have to keep very busy - might get all my reports done early!!

Jon
xx

3.5lbs is brilliant i wud love to lose that everyweek! i know its hard coming from such large amounts at the start but r bodies really cant keep dat up forever. i dont know if maybe having more calories is effecting your weight loss but i doubt it coz you still must be in ketosis!

Really well done with your weight loss its really impressive try to tink of it overall. and how much wud you have lost in 6 weeks on weight watchers???????????

Thats a great loss.... a loss is a loss and all is good.... :D :D

Thanks lovies.
I think I'm drinking plenty - at least 2-3 litres a day I reckon, maybe more some days.
My pharmacist asked if I had considered a two week break, but I feel safe on LT and don't really want to go through the ketosis thing again if I can help it, so I'll get my head down and carry on.

Jon
xx

I can empathise as my loss this week was only 3lbs and it feels very frustrating. The thing to remember is that a loss is a loss no matter how small. It is all going in the right direction and that is the main thing!!!

hey Jon x
congrats on your losses hun.you're doing great.

i sometimes wonder what i can do to lose more each week(some weeks only lose 2lbs).
i have come to the conclusion that there is nothing i can do about how much i lose each week.
our bodies will only lose as much as it wants to.
don't be gutted over what the scales say you lose as it's all going in the right direction and you know that you will get there a lot sooner than doing any other diet.

best of luck for this week hun x

Congratulations on your loss Jon! 3.5lbs is great!

As Jo says - Our bodies lose as much as it wants to. I always think 3-4lbs a week is the perfect weight loss.

Enjoy your half term break. Catch up on all your chores to keep busy!

X

Congratulations on your loss Jon! 3.5lbs is great!

As Jo says - Our bodies lose as much as it wants to. I always think 3-4lbs a week is the perfect weight loss.

Enjoy your half term break. Catch up on all your chores to keep busy!

X

That's absolutely what I've been told Betsy - 3lb a week (still looking at a stone a month!!) is a perfect loss, as quick but not too quick - which can result in more excess skin/wobbles etc

Hard though - we all want the 7lb weekly loss, so we can be who we want to be, quicker!

So well done on your loss!!

Well done! That's a great loss! I think we often set ourselves up with unrealistic expectations on LT, hoping that every loss is like our highest one, but, ultimately, that really is a good loss!!

Enjoy your half term & good luck coping with all that extra time (hehe, yeah, what a nightmare!) ;-)

Hannah

Back