weigh in day rituals??

LeaV

Good morning my Cambridge diet friends :)
I've just been updating my diary and was talking about this morning being my weigh day.
I'm really thirsty but I've had a drink and don't want to drink too much cos it'll weigh me down!! One of my weigh day paranoia. And I wear my lightest clothes.... Would weigh naked if I could!! Haha

Anyone else have any rituals or traditions fir weigh days? Or little rewards if we have been successful? Xx

I don't drink a thing haha

And always have a wee first lol

Also would weigh naked if my CDC would let me!!

Xxx

I weigh in the afternoon so I allow myself two drinks one cdc meal and nil from mouth two hours before oh and I keep trying to wee too! I think it's important to wear same clothes too so you know it's def accurate!

Haha yeah I always wee first too, very last second before I get on. I bet our CDCs have some right stories, I've read some very strange things on here!! X

I would like to say I am 'normal' but I weigh in at 17:30 this is my ritual

1) I shower in the morning (wash away the dirt) but time to dry ;)
2) I have a litre of drink and two shakes.
3) cut my toe nails/shave
4) wee before I go in
5) wear clothes that would be considered rude on a street corner ;) xx

Haha love it!!
No jewellery for me, even wear my contacts instead of glasses.....I'm just about to go now....leave ma nightie on ya think :) x

I'm lucky my weigh in is 9am, so up, wee, nothing to eat or drink til after, wear the same clothes - no socks, no jewellery and take my watch off! Trouble once you ahve done all that once you have to do it every week!! Only slight niggle is that because of the school run i don't get to wee for about 1 1/2 hours before the weigh in.

I always slip my watch off at the last minute ;-) but other than that it's just normal behaviour (well apart from trying to wee as much as I can and possibly have a number two *blush*) as I don't weigh til later on in the day and wouldn't be able to restrict myself on fluid until then.

interesting - just had my first weigh in.
At home I ahd lost 11 lbs ( no clothes) at CDC with clothes on ( but nil by mouth) I had lost 8lbs
what should the clothes / no clothes differential be? I obvioulsy prefer the 11lbs weight loss :)

s x0x0

interesting - just had my first weigh in.
At home I ahd lost 11 lbs ( no clothes) at CDC with clothes on ( but nil by mouth) I had lost 8lbs
what should the clothes / no clothes differential be? I obvioulsy prefer the 11lbs weight loss :)

s x0x0

clothes are normally between 2 and 3lbs

i get weighed at 11.30 on a tuesday and my CDC comes to me - so no avoiding her if i have had a crap week (which fortch, to date, I haven't had one yet - but there is still time!)

I dont drink or have a shake until she has gone and i wear exactly the same clothes every single week.

i wear the same clothes. my weigh in is 9.30 so i drink nothing when i get up, no shake nothing and pee as much as i can.

I weighed my two pairs of yoga pants on the kitchen scales last week to make sure I was wearing the lightest!!!! I always make sure I strip off as much as I can like leaving my belt and jewellery in the car, I've got WI tomorrow morning, I have them twice a week as that helps me stop cheating. I'm sure my body never let's me do a number 2 until after I've had WI though, I'm sure I'd be another 1lb lighter if I could go!!!

I weigh in at about 11. I leave at 8.45, arrive at 10 and then we chat for an hour before weigh-in. I normally have a shake and about a litre of water before I go and she now is used to me coming straight in and going straight to the loo as I am normally bursting when I get there!

I tend to wear the same clothes and wear my Crocs as they are the lightest shoes I have!

I always empty my pockets and wear similar clothes (jeans and t-shirt!), and never drink or eat anything until after. I weigh in at midday, and then have a tetra in the car on the way to college. I'm also starting to get into the habit of drinking lots on Sunday to promote good excretory practices :p

i wear the same outfit everyweek ( its washed in between! ) i weigh in early in the morning so no time for anything first ( i cant start my water till ive been up an hour or so due to reflux ) i dont wear any jewllery or shoes

funny isnt it lol

i wear the same light clothes. wi after work around 3 - 3.30. so will allow myself to drink my first litre up till 12.00 then no more drinking. 12.30 - 1.00 is my lunch break when i normally have my bar but not on wi day. i have one shake poss a coffee in the am. no shoes either!!

hmm i dont really do jewellery on a week day but never thought to take my watch off! :D must wee 1000000 times before wi! good old dulcolax the day before as i dont go without it, although its often not kicked in till after wi... sods law huh

my wi's are fortnightly btw... and its tomorrow!!!! arrgh i been so good yet losses been slowing right down i so need a good loss!!!!

You must have some determination to survive on a fortnightly WI, mine are every fri morning and min morning, I know I would of given in and binged at work today if I knew I wasn't seeing my CDC till Monday!!
Am thinking of getting something to help me go what would you recommend??

Am thinking of getting something to help me go what would you recommend??

Hi

You want to avoid laxatives as much as possible and go the preventative route. Daily psyllium husks capsules (or soluble in your shakes if you can handle it) or soluble fibre is what CD recommends. They keep everything working the way it should :D

Back