Weigh-in Day

Woozle01

Today is my first weigh-in at the chemist - only Day 6 as can't get there tomorrow - but scales registered a 10.5lb loss. I know most of it is water and sugar but the pharmacist said that there will be a couple of lbs fat loss in that.

Since I've come out of the chemist it all seems really hard and I'm fighting temptation at the moment. Trying to think about this rationally the first week has actually gone quite quickly and the world hasn't fallen apart because I haven't eaten so really if I can do the first week I should be able to do the 2nd.... will focus on just getting through today though.

Wish I felt more buzzy though about the loss - today it'll need to be mind over matter I think!

xx

10.5lbs is amazing!!!! thats nearly a stone in 6days!! Just think at your weigh in next week you will probably have shifted a stone in total, and thats a quarter of your target done! just stick at it, you've done soo well, dont throw all your hard work away! keep yourself busy and try to take your mind off food.
gook luck and well done!!! x

Hi Becca

Thanks for that - I've got a pile of ironing to do today before being back at work tomorrow so that will occupy me for a while. The best answer for me would be to sleep for the next 3 months! I've been going to bed earlier last week to avoid the late evening munchies.
Perhaps being back at work will help as well - being around the house during the day with the temptation just sitting in the kitchen and my time not really occupied probably isn't the best thing for me.

Have a good day............ I'm off to iron (yawn, yawn)!

xx

wow thats great just think next week you will have probably lost your 1st stone so think of that you ll be done in a couple of weeks at this rate so please stick to it eating now will undo all your hard work i was gutted the 1st time i did this diet and gave in i felt a faliure really beat my self up so stay positive and good work xx

What a fantastic loss Woozle!!! It does help if you keep busy, so hopefully you will feel better about week 2, but you really should be proud of yourself - 10.5lb is amazing.... Well done x x

dont be deflated!
im sure that its just because whenever something good or bad happens we eat to celebrate or console ourself right?
you got great news of a brilliant loss in the 1st week and the 1st thing you think of is to celebrate :)

im not sure if this will help but if you think of it this way even if you only manage to lose the following (which the chances are you will lose more)
10.5lb week 1
3lb week 2
2lb week 3
2lb week 4
and you have lost a whopping 17.5lb in 1 month! if you dont stick to it you will be 6 months down the line wondering 'would i have been 6stone lighter by now?"
now smile and be strong, we are all here for you :)

That's fantastic Woozle, well done and I hope that next week is good too x

Awesome loss, well done!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Woozle, fantastic weight loss! Keep up the good work and don't give in to temptation :D

Congrats here's to the next one xx

welld one hun thats fantastic... come on for week two.. you dont want to undo week 1! you can do it! :) x

Back