WEIGH-IN DAY

spottitchsam

Silver Member
hi friends
because everyone has got their own weighin day i wondered if we could all put our "day" down.and then everyone would know so we can wish you all the best for that day.
hope you dont think im being pushy.feel free to add your name.lol

loopyloo15. Tuesday.
lizzie9442. Wednesday.
michywoo. Wednesday.
nikie. Wednesday.
Welshchick. Wednesday
Lisacdvirgin. Friday.
spottitchsam. Saturday

Last edited:
Hello! Mine is on a Wednesday normally!

loopyloo15. Tuesday.
lizzie9442. Wednesday.
michywoo. Wednesday.
Nikie. Wednesday
nomigippy. Thursday.
Lisacdvirgin. Friday.
spottitchsam. Saturday

Lost another 3lbs
Week 1 11 lbs
Week 2 7 lbs
Week 3 3 lbs

Day 18 today
Total list 20lbs in 18 days
BUT .....
I am so close to eating. I'm going home to make chocolate mousse and drink more water hoping that helps. 2 days in a row though I've struggled don't know how much longer I can hold out
Just bought a weeks worth so will try to stick out this week

Lost another 3lbs
Week 1 11 lbs
Week 2 7 lbs
Week 3 3 lbs

Day 18 today
Total list 20lbs in 18 days
BUT .....
I am so close to eating. I'm going home to make chocolate mousse and drink more water hoping that helps. 2 days in a row though I've struggled don't know how much longer I can hold out
Just bought a weeks worth so will try to stick out this week

nomigippy
well done on losing another 3lbs this week.20lbs in nearly 3 weeks is great.now you have been on cd for at least 2 weeks you can now add the orange powder(from your cdc)to your water.i have found that drinking the "orange" has helped me to keep my hunger at bay. all the best for the coming week,try and stay focus on why you wanted to lose weight in the first place.

looplyloo15
hang in there girl it does get better.has ive said to nomigippy after 2 weeks you can start to add the orange to your water.try and stay focus and all the best for your 1st weighin,it is worth waiting for.

Nomi, just saw this and a huge CONGRATULATIONS on your loss! That's amazing! I know you've got the urge to eat but please try and get through it. You really are doing so well. xxxx

nomi
hope you are having a good day and are feeling better than you did the other day.
i have lost 5lbs this week,if i can do it anyone can.just stick with it girl.

Uh oh

Sorry I fell off the wagon on Friday and Saturday and today
Will get back on it tomorrow
I have no excuse but I am not quitting!
Still have stone and half to go!
Will need help in next few days I'm sure
X

Uh oh

Sorry I fell off the wagon on Friday and Saturday and today
Will get back on it tomorrow
I have no excuse but I am not quitting!
Still have stone and half to go!
Will need help in next few days I'm sure
X

hang in there girl,try and put the last 3 days behide you.tomorrow is a new day.if you are finding it a bit of a struggle why dont you ask your cdc if you can go up a step.you still have 3 shakes a day but you can also have a small chicken portion as well.
you can and will do it.take care and all the best over the next few days.

Hi spot

Just thought I'd let you know I've decided to return to SW. lost 6lbs this week with them and have eaten loads out for Chinese wine and chocolate!
Think ill be going this rather than killing myself with CD and not sticking to it. And bingeing !!
Thx tho for your interest

Hi spot

Just thought I'd let you know I've decided to return to SW. lost 6lbs this week with them and have eaten loads out for Chinese wine and chocolate!
Think ill be going this rather than killing myself with CD and not sticking to it. And bingeing !!
Thx tho for your interest

Morning Nomigippy,
Well done on losing 6lbs on sw, im sorry that you are leaving
cd but its not everyones cup of tea. as you said you have got to be happy with the right "diet"or you will not stick to it.please drop in whenever you feel like it and let me know how you get on.
all the best.x

Back