WEIGH-IN DAY

another 4.5 lb off! that's 13 in total since i started 3 weeks ago :D

LoopyLoo.well done losing nearly a stone in 3 weeks it is a great start.all the best for next week.

Hi spot
Hope you're doing well and losing!
Somehow list 8.5lbs this week on SW. bit of a shock was expecting 4-5! But not complaining.
How's your journey?

Wow!!

8.5lbs on slimming world??
Really?? How did you do that? My 1st week on CD and I only lost 4lbs!
Gutted.
I'm going to start slimming world this week. This torture is not worth it and its not really living.
Thanks nomigippy!!! I private messaged you too to get more info x

Ps
Unlike Big Girl -
I don't think you're a TROLL. Think if you can lose that weight on SW good for you.
I know I'd rather be eating than having shakes etc

Hi spot
Hope you're doing well and losing!
Somehow list 8.5lbs this week on SW. bit of a shock was expecting 4-5! But not complaining.
How's your journey?

WOW nomigippy that is some weight loss.i bet you are over the moon,i know i would be.my weight this week was up by 3lbs but my cdc said it was because i had gone up a step to ss+.i had chicken or salmon,plus a little cauliflower or mushrooms.NOTHING ELSE for 7 days oh plus my 3 shakes a day.i think i will only give it a couple more weeks and if im not losing i will come off cd and try something else. all the best for next week.

Gill H losing 4lbs in your 1st week is good.i have read on some of the "post" that some people only lost 1 or 2 lbs.the first week.i know its a bit of a disapointment when you read someone has lost 9+ the 1st week, do you have much to losse because if you have only got a couple of stones that could be the reason.if you do decide to do sw i wish you all the best.do not forget cd is not everyones cup of tea.

Oh no spot

It's very disheartening. Hopefully things will pick up soon one way or another.

Gill h
Troll ? Kettle? Black? Eh?

Back